This is the Message Centre for shazzPRME

hang it, i'm confused...but why?

Post 141

shazzPRME

Thanx MM..you are such a tower of strength..& good advice LOL smiley - winkeye

Post 142

Fenchurch M. Mercury

*Rolling onto her stomach* Witness effects on Fenhsschhursschh Mershuruy. *Rolling onto her back*

You guysh wanna see a trick??? *Jumps up, stumbles a bit, then proceeds to walk backwards very slowly, saying*

Beep. Beep. *Bursts into uncontrollable laughter* Get it? A movin truck. They beep when they go the backwardsh ways. *Laughs again and collapses once more*

Post 143

shazzPRME

Does that mean that they go *peeb,peeb* when they go forwards then smiley - smiley

Post 144

shazzPRME

Hey Fenchurch!!Did you fall under the table(again!!)
ALL HAIL GREAT ONE...THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO SLEEP SALUTE YOU smiley - smiley...go see my page.....quick!!!

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 145

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Joins the MadMunk for King of Wales And Prince of Yorkshire Appreciation Society. Thanks to you giving Shazz help I had a complete makeover and name change. I now have a delightful Pink Panther on my page. May Wales come second to NZ in the Rugby World Cup.

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 146

msmonsy

one little thunderstorm comes around knocks out my power and look at the fun i miss!!!!! dadgummit!!!!....just my luck smiley - smiley
anyway....are you guys ok down there?????? all i can see from here is toes LOL!!!!
BLESSED BE TO THE GREAT AND WONDEROUS MADMUNK!!!!!LONG LIVE THE MADMUNK!!!!

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 147

msmonsy

HEY EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ON THE FIVE BUSIEST FORUMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!LONG LIVE THE MADMUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 148

MadMunk?¿

Woohoo!!! now maybe more people will be trapp.. ermm... come here to give their praise... smiley - winkeye

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 149

msmonsy

I just came back to drop off the party favors and vodka filled chocolate fishies for our visitors smiley - smiley
LONG LIVE MADMUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 150

Fenchurch M. Mercury

You mean those were for the visitors? *asks Fenchurch, the slight smell of chocolate on her breath*

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 151

msmonsy

*giggles then winks* do not worry fenchurch i planned for just such a mistake and have a spare batch here behind the couch....hold on let me run get it real quick smiley - smiley
monsy

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 152

shazzPRME

Help!!! I can't find the chocolates smiley - sadface Where did you say you'd put them??Found an old sock of MM's though...that explains the smell of cheese smiley - smiley

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 153

msmonsy

*looks accusingly to her left*...."MadMunk.......you were missing for a bit earlier today.......you weren't by any chance hiding behind the couch were you??????"................
monsy

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 154

shazzPRME

How can you possibly accuse the great & mighty MM of purloining the goodies..I'm positive it wasn't any of the faithful....who's snuck in here when we weren't looking...now..let me just scroll up the page a bit...........AHA!!!!!!!!

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 155

Researcher 50128 (and Proud of it)

*running and mumbling ~blasted trip now I've missed the party~*

Long Live the King!!!

*looks around for chocolate or or or or RUM and COKE*

Am I to late to give accolades to the King? Has he left on his sabatical yet?

*finds the rum and coke and guzzles happliy*

Lets give MadMunk a day EVERY SINGLE WEEK OF THE YEAR! (Fridays are good)

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 156

Fenchurch M. Mercury

It was THEM! *points to nothingness*

hehe

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 157

shazzPRME

Fenchurch.........you didn't.....not again!!!It's ok..no-one was watching.......welcome to the party mystery guest.....please feel free to help yourself to all the hospitality.....if F has left any tonight that is!!
ALL HAIL TO THE GREAT AND GOOD MM....MAY HE REIGN FOR EVER AND RETURN SAFELY FROM WHEREVER HE IS!!!! smiley - bigeyes

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 158

Fenchurch M. Mercury

What do you mean not again, it was really that invisible man over there. Why are you all looking at me like that?

YAY MADMUNK!!! Aheheh...heh....heh.

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 159

shazzPRME

oh dear..this is degenerating into quite a p**s-up!! We better keep the noise down..don't want to upset the neighbours...or disturb the ONE AND ONLY MM smiley - bigeyes hi.........c

MadMunk, King of Cymru

Post 160

msmonsy

I'M BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!! and i have brought more vodka filled chocolate fishies along with rum and coke and a few spare bottles of vodka just in case........ smiley - smiley
monsy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for shazzPRME

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more