This is the Message Centre for Pinky

hi pinky

Post 1221

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi prof
-
the ringing as gone a bit already and the pulsating as diminished by half,so could be a complete recovery and no real damagesmiley - discojim

hi pinky

Post 1222

hi all thats still about
-
hi prof
well no 7 again this time, so i,ll have to decide whether to try again on wednesday, its not payday till thursday,unless its in the back a day earlier, as it is sometimes.smiley - discojim
-
come on pinky
you are missing the fun of getting all we lost(more or less)lolsmiley - discosmiley - smileyjimbobxxx

hi pinky

Post 1223

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Evenin' folks... smiley - stiffdrink
Hope you are all well dispite all this wet miserable weather... smiley - hugs....

hi pinky

Post 1224

Pinky

I made it Jim hahahaha God,I'd forgotten what 'my space 'looked like.Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou You see,you ARE a genius xxx Hope everyone is well,and summer will be here soon.I think ??? Love to All Pinky xxxx

hi pinky

Post 1225

hi pinky
-
you can call it a mirical,lol
-
if i didnt signon each time(because i use it at the library to)i wouldnt have found out.
-
did you use the two click one i sent,or the normal one.smiley - discojimbobxxxxx
-
well prof
still no sign of summer, its peeing down yet again, so im in for for the day againsmiley - discojim

hi pinky

Post 1226

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

the rain in Spain, falls mainly on Yorkshire, so lets sell it down southsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

hi pinky

Post 1227

hi prof
-
its a pity you didnt contact me somehow,i could have probably given you a alternative to reformating.
-
you can get a disc to clear reg keys and files,about £10 from any pc shop.the one that helped me when i had the prob, cleared it in the shopsmiley - discojim

hi pinky

Post 1228

Pinky

I used the 2 click one Jim,it works perfect,thankyou so much again.Hope your well ? xxxx Hi Prof,what a brilliant idea ,selling our Northern water to the Southerners.Forget the lottery,we'll make fortunes hahahahha Hope your well too ? See you soon.Love Pinky xxxx

hi pinky

Post 1229

hi all
-
glad to hear i came through for you again pinky, its was being on the right link at the right time,if i didnt use the library, and this i wouldnt have hit on it, till i used the graphics to go to bbc from here.(i lurk on the webcams)sometimes,lol,smiley - discojimxxxx
-
hi prof,
well its sunshinning,yahoo, but for how long,lol,i,ll probably head for town if it doesnt change againsmiley - discojim

hi pinky

Post 1230

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I have a program Jim, called system mechanic and it is a tuner for all odds and ends in the computer, but this varmint was something called "hacker defender" rootkit and its a common thing from what I've read, but to get shut, more often than not, you have to wipe

hi pinky

Post 1231

Pinky

It's still working Jim hahahaha Hope your OK ? xxx All of this computer talk makes me worry Prof hahahaha Hope your OK too ? The sun shone here in sunny Blackpool all morning,then guess what ? The heavens opened,for the rest of the day !!! No change there then ! See you soon Love Pinky xxxx

hi pinky

Post 1232

hi all
-
hi pinky
yep we are still around up to now,lol,it will be about a week before i hear from our jintysmiley - discojimxxx
-
hi prof
well it raining yet again, so another day stuck in the house, and its payday to,lolsmiley - sadface
-
where is the summer we should be getting, and they still say we are in a water shortage, they want to sit looking outside my window,lolsmiley - discojim

hi pinky

Post 1233

The summer will come when I get straight wi me kitchen... smiley - laugh

Evenin all... smiley - hugs.. smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - alesmiley - redwinesmiley - stoutsmiley - cidersmiley - cheers

hi pinky

Post 1234

Pinky

How soon do you think your kitchen will take Pagan ? Do you need some help ? hahahaha Hope your well ? x Good to know your OK Jim x I'm rushing at the moment !!!No change there then ! Speak soon Love Pinky xxxx

hi pinky

Post 1235

hi all
-
you,ll be overdoing it pinky, take it easy or you,ll end up like me,lolsmiley - discojimxxxx
-
hi prof
ive made a few adustments to my space now i can see it, take a gander, you might like a bit of it lolsmiley - smileysmiley - discojim

hi pinky

Post 1236

now the pint is! does the kitchen come with built in hunk of a chefsmiley - winkeye

hi pinky

Post 1237

"point"smiley - doh

hi pinky

Post 1238

Evenin' all... smiley - hug
Pinky, kitchen done as such now, thank gawd... smiley - biggrin But we're tryin to blag extra cupboards.. smiley - winkeye

Animal.. Hunk, wot hunk??? smiley - bigeyes
Just me cookin basics wi me wobbly bits... smiley - rofl

hi pinky

Post 1239

hi all
-
just a quick message, im watching the showbiz poker challenge.
-
opps the breaks just about over, so i,ll get back to full pic<jimsmiley - discoxxx

hi pinky

Post 1240

Pinky

I'll bet your thrilled to bits Pagan that the kitchens almost done,it causes a mess all over the house while they're working on it ! Every fitted kitchen should come supplied with a fit male chef ! You haven't the strength to cook after it's done hahahhaha Put your feet up,have a cup of tea and forget about cooking.Send for take-aways xxx Hi Jim ,if I don't do the work around here ,no one else will hahahhahaha xxx Hi Prof,you wouldn't be any good in a kitchen would you ? Washing up ? Cooking the odd basic meal ? Pagan NEEDS you hahahhaha Love to All Take Care Pinky xxxx

Key: Complain about this post

hi pinky

More Conversations for Pinky

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more