This is the Message Centre for The Jedi Council

"Join you I will..."

Post 2261

Aximili

Hmm, I understand. I'll just sit tight and wait for the orders then. BTW, who is the war against.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2262

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

oh, some dark child with extrodinary powers... nothing realy

"Join you I will..."

Post 2263

Aximili

Oh well, just a kid...not too hard then, eh? Wait, how many followers does he have?

"Join you I will..."

Post 2264

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

That's the problem. He has an extreme army, not to mention his power in the force.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2265

Aximili

Ah. And how many do you have?

"Join you I will..."

Post 2266

whoever is constantly online and keeping up to date. There is about ten at the maximum, and thats only a guess.smiley - erm

"Join you I will..."

Post 2267

speaking of whoever is consistantly online, howcome no-one has been on recently, i feel all alone.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2268

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

*pets him*
Without HPB around this roleplay site is dead. We need a dedicated GM.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2269

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*nods*
I would help... if only I ever felt that i was ment to... smiley - erm

"Join you I will..."

Post 2270

The Jedi Council

I can see how the whole Anth and Kham are in charge could be confusing.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2271

KiwiBeatle

I am Jedi , like my four fathers before me, and I am 'Maedm Jaash'

I hereby declare the Prequel Trilogy is Sith lies & completely faulse.
They should be wiped from the database on Coursacant as they heve been from my memory.

The Original Trilogy are the only true & correct portrail of Jedi History!

Long live Luke!

oh & Han Shot First!

Maedm Jaash
May the 4th be with ewe...

"Join you I will..."

Post 2272

skysong12

What goes ha, ha, ha, plop?
A person laughing his head off!

Ph'lay Cr'dur wishes to join.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2273

Aximili

Judging by what's been said earlier, I don't think they're recruiting. But welcome to H2G2 anyway.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2274

Most of Hootoo (H2G2) has been dead for the past month or two. Possibly due to holidays all over the world. The council (or whoever) should still be accepting, but they have not been online for a while. Feel free to keep up to date though.smiley - magic

"Join you I will..."

Post 2275

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

I'm willing to do something about it if someone gives me the access. *wishes HPB would show up*

"Join you I will..."

Post 2276

i'd be willing to assist with application processing, but hey... i've only been a member for less than a year.

"Join you I will..."

Post 2277

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I'd give it to you kitty but i think he would punish me by changing the passwords or something

"Join you I will..."

Post 2278

Aximili

Naped Ha'Pre posted here
FP16034?thread=2282536&post=42769501#p42769501
saying that you needed evil characters. If I may, I would like to apply. I could set up a sort of mini-game for those interested if you like. Would that be OK?

"Join you I will..."

Post 2279

I thought it would be good to have some evil actually working in this star wars guild

"Join you I will..."

Post 2280

Aximili

Ok, I'll be an evil character on here, if I may. Though if you don't mind, I'll ditch the nam/e Tobar Mamid. Doesn't sound right. Any ideas for a different namedeas?

Key: Complain about this post

"Join you I will..."

More Conversations for The Jedi Council

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more