This is the Message Centre for Kat - From H2G2

KAT's Internet

Post 1

Kat - From H2G2

So! I've got bizarrely limited internet access right now. This is because our modem is broken I believe. The delay is mainly due to dad growling about not wanting to buy a new one. Therefore I am not currently able to keep up in:

<./>Peer Review</.>
Writing-Alternative
The Language Thing A1145477
The Forum A1146917
The Atelier A304354
The Zoological Society A4661930

So I thought I would advertise them so that y'all would go and replace me for a while. There's also StarGate Command A3212605 but you don't have to replace me there smiley - smiley

I'm also getting ready for school. Trust me to only just realise that if I'm doing maths then a graphic calculator and a geometry set might just be a good idea!
I hate the bit where you have to buy folders and paper and make sure you've got pens and your fountain pen hasn't suddenly rebelled or anything and you've been forced into buying new shoes (admittedly only a pair of blue Keds for £7 but still!) and...your mother lies in bed and completely agrees when you go to her to complain that school is "a right b*gger" smiley - laugh

KAT's Internet

Post 2

Scandrea

It may be a "right b*gger," but it's got to be done!

At least, that's what I keep telling myself... smiley - erm

KAT's Internet

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Let me know if Major Kat has to go on holiday smiley - ok

Come back soon, I know what a pain it is when your modem goes smiley - titsmiley - tit up

KAT's Internet

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

I do have a spare USB modem, if you want it Kat. Can't do broadband, so I don't need it; just let me know if it would be any good to you smiley - ok

KAT's Internet

Post 5

Kat - From H2G2

I've now got a rather temperamental dial-up connection and am working on getting a new modem. So you'll notice me popping up in a few places and gradually....unsubscribing from threads smiley - biggrin

KAT's Internet

Post 6

echomikeromeo

You use a fountain pen? Super cool... I thought I was the only person out there who still used one.

smiley - dragon

KAT's Internet

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I use a faountain pen too, I've got two

KAT's Internet

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Fountain pens are smiley - cool

KAT's Internet

Post 9

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I've always liked using them

KAT's Internet

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

So did I - but nowadays, I seldom write a real letter, so they're always dried out when I need them. Can't count how many I've bought for the boys, they kill them in no time. smiley - cross

KAT's Internet

Post 11

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I've had to change the cartrege on both mine

KAT's Internet

Post 12

echomikeromeo

I use a fountain pen all the time at school, so I go through a cartridge every week or so. They're pretty inexpensive, though - you can get them at craft stores and the like.

When I get into one of my really weird moods I bring a dip pen and inkwell to school, though that method is prone to spillages. I once cut a quill pen, but I didn't have a very sharp knife and so it turned out rather bad.

smiley - dragon

KAT's Internet

Post 13

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Yay Kat sighting!

I have been gone ,then got another computer, so I am spending a lot of time unsubbing also.

KAT's Internet

Post 14

Kat - From H2G2

Okay here I go......I'm off to school in an hour.

If I'm not back by tomorrow I've got lost on the way...

KAT's Internet

Post 15

Skankyrich [?]

smiley - goodluck Kat, hope it all went well!

Key: Complain about this post