Milla, h2g2 Operations

It's never easy breaking up, even when it's the right thing.smiley - cheerup

smiley - bigeyessmiley - gift

smiley - towel

KAT's Absence

Post 22

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I hate feeling deflated.
I post *splat* at the end of my posts when feeling deflated.

I cried when I broke up with people.
There is investment , you pick decent people, so it IS hard
(most not truly awful)
Sometimes I missed their families more!
It hurt breaking-up smiley - sadface not always for the same reasons.

A friend said to me - It's craptastic because you sometimes feel like you have temporarily canceled your future! It is good you own up to your part and doing what you think is best for yousmiley - hug

Good Luck back at school!
I am sure it will be feel normal pretty quickly.
smiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodluck

smiley - holly Have a Merry Christams Katsmiley - holly

smiley - mistletoe> Merry Christams to all those to whom it appliessmiley - holly
smiley - discoHappy Holidays and a Happy New Year!smiley - biggrinfor otherssmiley - ok
May All have a good weekend!smiley - magic

KAT's Absence

Post 23

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

merry christmas Kat. Hope you feel better soon.

KAT's Absence

Post 24

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

> OH! and I got a PARCEL today!!! My firstest Christmas Parcel! It's from
> Mikey and her cats and I'm very excited and want to open the presents
> but I'm holding myself back...just

I'm betting you will be most pleased with the one from Thomasina. smiley - biggrin

KAT's Absence

Post 25

Scandrea

smiley - hugIt's normal to cry after breaking up with someone, even if you're the one that initiated the breakup. You're losing something you thought was precious to you, even if it didn't end up working out. In my case, I beat myself up about not being able to do something about the relationship... this is from the person who has had only one romantic relationship last longer than six months... smiley - erm

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Kat! smiley - xmastree And congratulations on surviving your first semester! smiley - bubbly

Removed

Post 26

The stone eater aka SigSig (SI) - webmaster

This post has been removed.

Hidden

Post 27

Kat - From H2G2

smiley - grrsmiley - yikes

OKAY! WHO did that?? And Who saw That? And Who Yikesed that?

Whoever yikesed it could they email me and tell me what it said please?

I gave in, I know I'm awful, but I gave in and opened the Mikey presents...well you see the dog had got hold of one of them and sort of ripped it up a bit so I opened that one and then it was just too much and I opened all of them.

THEY'RE SO COOL!!!!!! Cooler than cool!! ICE COLD!

There's a notebook with a picture of a monkey dressed up in a suit on the front smoking a cigar.
There's some really cool plasters with tiki guys on them.

AND THERE'S....a giraffe necklace!! A GIRAFFE!!! It's so amazingly funky! It's very small and metal and on a black plastic/rubber/that stuff thread and it's SO cool! It's like being able to carry Martin around with me everywhere!

Anyway I think I've just burnt my chips in the grill and I'm tired so am going to curl up with a Marian Keyes book and eat burnt chips and possibly an egg.

Hoping you all have a great holiday and don't explode for the New Year smiley - ok

Kat

Hidden

Post 28

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

(The yikesed post was a complete copy of copyright-protected song lyrics, which violates the House Rules.)

The dog was probably egged on by the fact that the cats had "helped" me wrap the presents. Glad you liked the giraffe necklace -- now you know why I was so pleased when I found it looking all Martin-like, and why I was afraid you'd think it too dorky. smiley - cheers

I will have you know, btw, that I am being a very bad girl and am on my 3rd all-nighter this week. But my plane for Texas leaves tomorrow, and I can catch up on sleep once I get there. Oh, and make sure to check delphi in the next day or so, I am going to leave a surprise there for you and Chris.

smiley - run

Out And Loud

Post 29

Kat - From H2G2

Just thought I'd better fly in and again apologise for my continuing absence. Exams this week, coursework, 2 plays and a book to read...and I've randomly decided today to paint my bedroom...so I'm covered in sugar soap. I'm also, once again, slowly making my way through the medical system to find out why my extreme joints have hurt to varying degrees for the past 6 years (I suspect it's depression but I'd like a fancy name and a medical note for exams)

I'm really sorry to the StarGate team who I have left stranded a) mid-plot and b) without a CMO. I realise how frustrating that is likely to be.

I hope everyone is doing well and behaving nicely. Take care while I'm away. Oh and Rich, could you...wait I'll call you at some point if it becomes likely that I can come to the meet.

Kat

Out And Loud

Post 30

Teuchter

Kat - I've been wondering how you are smiley - hug

We miss you in the Atelier smiley - sadface

Good luck with the exams and other wo*k.

Out And Loud

Post 31

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

>>I'm really sorry to the StarGate team who I have left stranded a) mid-plot and b) without a CMO. I realise how frustrating that is likely to be.<<

You could always promote me to CMO smiley - nahnahsmiley - angel

Out And Loud

Post 32

aka Bel - A87832164

Kat, hope everything will turn out good (well?)for you.smiley - oksmiley - cuddle ( Nobody's giving us English classes when you're gone, you know ? smiley - winkeye)

Out And Loud

Post 33

Skankyrich [?]

Hi Kat smiley - smiley

Good to hear from you! I hope you can make it; I've had to just go ahead and book my coach ticket anyway, as I suddenly went on holiday to the Algarve smiley - cool Let me know if you've got time to come, though you sound really busy...

smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post