This is the Message Centre for Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Opti On Losing Things

Post 1

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Why is it that when you try looking for something you can't find it and when you are looking for something else you find that other thing you've spent time looking for? I thought I'd take a picture for the puzzle Entry but my camera has grown legs and dissapeared on me leaving me with only a cable and batteries in view.

opti (secretly has a crush on Shaun smiley - sheep psst don't tell the boyfriend smiley - winkeye)

Opti On Losing Things

Post 2

Icy North

One of the worst things about a full time job is missing Shaun the smiley - sheep I've only seen it once, but it was superb. Maybe someone will buy me the DVD for Christmas.

Oh, I know where your camera is, Opti...

...it's where you left it!

Opti On Losing Things

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I like it when friends/relatives say "have you looked in the last place you left it" errsmiley - doh

Opti On Losing Things

Post 4

smiley - laugh ah yes thats the bit I forget...where I saw it last...well I'm sure the batteries were accompaning it when I saw it last at my bf's and I've found those so you'd think it would be with that but it's not smiley - wah

There's 4 dvd's and I've all of them smiley - blush

got to smiley - run have a review at work!!!

Opti On Losing Things

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

I find that if I want something I can never find it and if I do not need then I find it. I have been told to look for something else and then I will find the object that I have lost. I have even lost a whole bar of butter, bag of sugar, large kitchen knife in different kitchens and have never ever found them. The things I mostly lose are umbrellas and gloves.

Opti On Losing Things

Post 6

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi opi
-
ive things in the house, that i have no idea where they are, i know they are somewhere, but the problem is, i cant remember what they where i lost or just mislaid, so unless i find them same as you while looking for something else, then they are gone into the great unknown lol smiley - dragon jim xx

Opti On Losing Things

Post 7

Websailor

Opti, thank you so much for teaching me that I am not going senile smiley - senior, and that it is a normal part of the human condition, unless we are all 'losing it' - our minds I mean smiley - rofl

Websailor smiley - dragon

Opti On Losing Things

Post 8

Smudger879n

Hey! Opti, if you come across a wedding ring on your search, give me a shout, as I have lost minesmiley - wah
I thought it was just me that was going quietly senile, but it seems that there are more of ussmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Opti On Losing Things

Post 9

oh dear if I'm doing it now what will I be like when I'm older?

the same?

It seems that whoever you are, whenever and whatever age all are concerned with this issue

Opti On Losing Things

Post 10

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi opi
-
be glad its only the things you are losing. when it comes to the lifeline ie the pc, or in my case the box, it went kaput on 20th.
-
i got a new one on monday, but a message said no emails, i panicked, that ment ive lost all home contact with frinds, on and off the cable and h2g2, but after about 24 hrs, i tryed again, as the cable said.
-
and they all three came back, and h2g2 sprung to life.
-
i thouhgt i would just have the blueyonder email ad pc at the cyber, smiley - dragon jim xx

Key: Complain about this post