This is the Message Centre for aka Bel - A87832164

Ah, Pliny...

Post 61

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Does Milla get paid to go to exotic places to find these bugs?

Ah, Pliny...

Post 62

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

No, we just send her off to rest on a secluded smiley - island for a while smiley - biggrin

Ah, Pliny...

Post 63

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - weirdsmiley - ufo gradually getting used to the new system.... though not having the link of the 'X new posts', makes it hard to rejoin the conversation at the first new post, you've only the option of clicking on the link for your last post to a thread, or the link to the last (most recent), new post... which is annoying if there have been, say, for example, four or five new posts, and they've taken the thread over on to a new page... clicking the 'X minutes ago', link, for the most recent post, means you potentially miss the other new posts, which may be on the previous page of the thread smiley - weirdsmiley - geek
*stops on a bug*
*squish*

Ah, Pliny...

Post 64

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm sure Pastey is working on this, as it's been reported by so many people. smiley - smiley

Ah, Pliny...

Post 65

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ahh... hope so... I can't get the google spreadsheet thing of reported bugs/issues to open... So I've not seen what has already been reported.. smiley - zensmiley - geek right... lunchtime smiley - runsmiley - friedegg

Ah, Pliny...

Post 66

Milla, h2g2 Operations

2legs, shall I pull it all out to word or excel for you?
It's massive though...

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for aka Bel - A87832164

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more