This is the Message Centre for aka Bel - A87832164

I'm upset

Post 1

aka Bel - A87832164

and enough to resign from all my volunteer jobs if it was just for the one liar that upsets me so much (and those supporting them (despite?) better knowledge.

However, those who are in charge of the volunteer schemes are not even aware of the nastiness of one particular researcher, so it would be unfair to let them down.

So for now, I'll go on with my jobs here, but you'd best all look for somebody else to take my place in the long run.

I'm upset

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

Do you want to talk about it in private?

I'm upset

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - cuddle

I'm upset

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

I'd love to, Gnomon, but I'm not sure I should. The whole thing has caused too much upset already, and from what I was able to find out it's too late now anyway. smiley - sadface

I'm upset

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

We could talk on Skype.

I'm upset

Post 6

Secretly Not Here Any More

You've got my email address and G+ if you want a rant. I won't be on Skype tonight though.

But don't let the bstards get you down.

I'm upset

Post 7

Jabberwock

We need our good people on hootoo. You're one of the best.

Please don't give up your volunteering, Bel. I'm sure you're brilliant.

Jabssmiley - spacesmiley - hug

I'm upset

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks all. smiley - hug

I'll think about it. smiley - cogs

I'm upset

Post 9

Gnomon - time to move on

If someone is being nasty to you, Bel, you'd be best to talk directly to Asteroid Lil using e-mail or Skype, rather than posting here, because the nasty person is probably going to see this journal and use it against you. The Community Editors are there to keep h2g2 as a community, and to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

I'm upset

Post 10

Superfrenchie

smiley - hug Please, don't give it all up just because of one person. smiley - hug

I'm upset

Post 11

Willem

Hi Bel, I'm hoping you could get this resolved. I still don't understand why some people have to act so lousily ...

I'm upset

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Willem, they have an interest in getting their idea to run,and how better to achieve that than by discrediting others?

I'm upset

Post 13

toybox

What they said. Don't let yourself be bullied away smiley - hug

smiley - choc

I'm upset

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

Don't worry, I'm not quitting just now. smiley - smiley

I'm upset

Post 15

Gnomon - time to move on

Sorry, Bel, I got called away, but I'm back now.

I'm upset

Post 16

Researcher 14993127

smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - lurk

smiley - cat

I'm upset

Post 17

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - hug

I'm upset

Post 18

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - cuddleI'm sending some Yorkshire Grit to you B'Elsmiley - hug certain human "insects" are just a species you flick off and take no note of, as they are nothing of any consequence.
don't pack insmiley - oksmiley - smooch

I'm upset

Post 19

h5ringer

smiley - hugsmiley - coffee

I'm upset

Post 20

aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks all. smiley - cuddle

Key: Complain about this post