This is the Message Centre for aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks for the welcome.

Post 1

superchorley

Hi Bel, and thank you for the welcome note. I have begun reading the links you suggested in the message. I think I'll spend some time familiarising myself before I edit my 'Space' page, yet.

You asked about my interests. well, they are fairly wide ranging. I am interested in Maths and Science, current affairs and history, I have an interest in politics although I don't support any particular party or viewpoint.

My hobbies are painting in watercolour, playing the guitar and recently, surfing the net quite a lot.

Once again, Thank You and I hope it will be OK to message you again when I have become more familiar with the site.

Yours, 'superchorley'

Thanks for the welcome.

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Hello superchrley,

thanks for the feedback. smiley - smiley

There's not really a need to read through *all* the links I put; just click on them and pick what you find useful.

We have a very active maths group here at the h2g2 maths lab: A895205

and you'll find a wide variety of maths entries at <./>C63</.>

Take your pick for science entries here: <./>C3</.>

History entries are here: <./>C4</.> and may include what we have about current affairs, but I'm not sure.

There's the h2g2 Musicians' Guild at U150368

Our CommunityArtists are always on the look-out for new volunteers, and we currently have the 'Around the Day in 80 Worlds' A51992292 going on in <./>ThePost</.>

Unfortunately, our Post Artists haven't yet got around to archiving it all, so to get the idea, you'd have to either click through all the Post issues, or tell me and I'll search the relevant links for you if you're interested. The Post is currently on its sumnmer break, which means there won't be any new issue (but a few summer specials with reruns) until mid September - enough time to browse at your leisure.

Hope that gives you a few starting points.

You can leave me a message any time. smiley - smiley

Bel

smiley - somersault

Thanks for the welcome.

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, and the science entries are at <./>C6</.>, not C3smiley - blush

Thanks for the welcome.

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, and there is now a brand new archive for the 'Around the Day in 80 Worlds' community project : A54861906

Bel

smiley - somersault

Thanks for the welcome.

Post 5

superchorley

Nice one, Bel. That's very kind of you, here goes. Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome.

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Anything to be of help. smiley - smiley

Enjoy. smiley - ok

Bel

smiley - somersault

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for aka Bel - A87832164

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more