To Sum Things Up....

Post 2

LittleMissAlexandriaNicolaHassett

thats such a nice n sweet journal entry lol

To Sum Things Up....

Post 3

U516885

Hi there,
seems like ur msg never got printed....lol. It is a shame tho as i'm intrigued now into finding out wot was put in the first place...lmao. Shud of known it was you vampy that had to do it....t/c.

To Sum Things Up....

Post 4

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

It 'said' despite what you see posted about, be honest to each other, be nice to each other. Visable for 24 hrs, then has just been removed. smiley - erm

There was no: Bad language, spam / flooding, trolling, or flaming. No mention of any names, nicknames, threads, post, and still it's been removed! smiley - huh

To Sum Things Up....

Post 5

Jerk Gently in The USA

smiley - run

To Sum Things Up....

Post 6

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Alex,

thanks at least it was was up long enough for someone to see it lol

=========

Lone Ranger

oh you didnt miss much but i think the bit about 'honesty' was probably taken personally hence the 'might offend other users' clause in the mods email lol

==========

Jerk,

havent seen you for ages! dont run away, i mightnt catch up with you again before the New Year and i wanted to give you something smiley - winkeye lol (cue for all lurkers in the vicinity to go on full alert, wtf is she going to give him)? pmsl

===========

Jab,

yeah i know i think i over did it with the being honest and being nice, must of upset too many 'badge' holders, obviously it could of been misinterpreted as a personal attack llf

they got me on 'plagiarism' albeit unintentional despite the fact other researchers and aces have lyrics and poetry on their PS without giving mention to the artist/author, i with the help of my tag team bless them, no doubt am to be made an example of however, i have been told by a guru if i put the name of the artists and edit it so theres only 10% of what was already there (which not including the chorus leaves f.a), i can attempt to post it again..the only other way round it is if the artists/s have been dead for oveover 70 years! any other site i could cut and paste it to f all over their forums/rooms and nothing would be said but not here, we must abide by some stupid rule that makes no sence to me whatsoever, its not as if i want credit for the song or any royalties yet if i penned a song myself, according to the laws of this site the bbc own it!

damn wish i knew there brief hes good! lol

smiley - fullmoon

To Sum Things Up....

Post 7

LocalisedGirl

its just gettin petty now

To Sum Things Up....

Post 8

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Localised Girl,

the yikeser was undoubtedly being petty and probably didnt realise just yikesed cos it was me, but i did actually break the house rules - plagiarism (unintentional plagiarism)!

smiley - fullmoon

To Sum Things Up....

Post 9

Plagiarism, ah you did't give credit to the right people?

But how coulld anybody recognise it the way you smiley - musicalnotesingsmiley - musicalnote

smiley - run

To Sum Things Up....

Post 10

LittleMissAlexandriaNicolaHassett

vampy u did nowt wrong hun it was sweet just like you

To Sum Things Up....

Post 11

Yes, "she offers protection, a lot of love and affection" - Just made that up smiley - winkeye *THATS PLAGIAISM!*

When in fact I did not make that up, its a song many will think of as from singer Robbie Williams... Even though he did not write it.

IV, when I hear the word 'plagiarism' to me it means: Passing the works of another as your own for personal gain. Did not see you do this, jsut post words from a song.

Would it be possible to get the name of the song, and the Artist involved in its creation? So we all know. smiley - winkeye

To Sum Things Up....

Post 12

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Jab,

yeah i just put the lyrics up, i didnt realise i was breaking the house rules as ive seen lyrics posted on other peoples PS before but i should of put the artists' names with it, i have since unbelievably had a responce from the mods, they said even if i put the artists names there i couldnt have it, which to be honest p's me off cos as i said, im unintentionally, though im happy to put the artists names up, breaking the house rules, yets others arent when they put lyrics up or poetry!

lol my singing is awful but those are the rules and some of us must abide by them simple as that

smiley - fullmoon

To Sum Things Up....

Post 13

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Alex,

oi you little smiley - fairy you call me sweet again im going to hang you by your tutu and shove that wand somewhere unpleasant smiley - tongueout lmao

Alex, i was wrong, im not allowed lyrics on my PS unless i only quote a few words from it, then possibly with the name of the artist i might be allowed it depending on the yikeser and how well they word the complaint

smiley - fullmoon

To Sum Things Up....

Post 14

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Jab,

you a Robbie fan? bet you know all the words smiley - winkeye lol

i put the whole song up, it wasnt very long but i didnt put the artists' names so without meaning to be i am a 'plagiarist' though i wasnt attempting to take any personal credit or make any financial gain, its a stupid rule, if i put the names up i dont see what the fuss is all about

the song was called 'Keep the customer satisfied', recorded nov '69, originally released 1970 from : 'Bridge over troubled waters' album, i am not sure who actually wrote it but the guys who sung it were Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, and Amy the Ant (Guru) told me that unless the artist had been dead for over 70 years i couldnt have it..
..i also added a couple of my own words/initials in brackets on a couple of lines which i suspect may have been the real reason for the yikesing, though i mentioned no names, and i had researcher in brackets instead of 'customer' though i didnt remove it..also i added at the end a bit more, separately and after the song though a little note about honesty, that too could of been deemed offensive also smiley - doh

smiley - fullmoon

To Sum Things Up....

Post 15

Wel Robbie Williams does not claim he wrote 'Angels'. Then again he does not annouce who did each time he sings it, nor do people on the radio. It's just shown on any media. smiley - erm So its a close call.

But not to be allowed for you to fix-it, when your willing to admit fault, that does appear unfair to me.

If you _are_ about to sing smiley - musicalnoteAbide with mesmiley - musicalnote I'm off! smiley - biggrin

To Sum Things Up....

Post 16

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Jab,

i know so it just seems a stupid rule to me..i mean if i was on pc now and i had some blank tapes i could record any songs i wanted and sell them, people do it all the time (im not recommending anyone does this as im aware it is breaking the law, i personally am not capable of it, im just saying it could be done), so whats the issue here?

nope the mods were very clear, even if i put the artists' names im not having it, end of..though Amy the ant did say yesterday, if i edited it and only kept 10% aswell as mention the artists by name, this would be safe, but its only a little song, 10% would leave f.all

your ok i dont know the words, but if your into Savage Garden i could do that though lets face it i couldnt give them justice either lol

smiley - fullmoon

To Sum Things Up....

Post 17

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

should of said blank 'cd's' lol

To Sum Things Up....

Post 18

smiley - blush Simulpost.

To quote...

"There a 20ft chicken in the bars, its scared... It does'nt know why its 20ft" - Robbie Williams.

Fan, smiley - erm hes "done well for the fat dancer from Take That" - to quote again. smiley - winkeye

To Sum Things Up....

Post 19

Damn! If I was on a PC I'd yikes my own post... It should be "in the barn." - that chicken.

Miss quotes, smiley - yikes so many about.

Anyway nevermind CD... the money is in downloading via 2Mbit broadband connection pr-release DVD films, creating DivX format DVDs. So I've heard, from various sources. smiley - whistle

To Sum Things Up....

Post 20

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

theres a 20ft chicken? where lol smiley - run

actually he has done well, fair play good luck to him and 'feel' was brilliant, wonder who wrote that? God im getting obsessed! lmao

smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post