This is the Message Centre for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

They are searching for trustworty perfect lyers. The Material for building spies.

Please keep your application secret. ( CNN )

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 2

Jabberwock

smiley - shhh

smiley - biggrin

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 3

dim26trav

What about the liars?

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

oooOoooo i'm 100% confident unless i misread the facts which were layed before me at the time of reading, but i,m unable to confirm or deniy the exeistance of any security agencys that my or may not exist, and if you have any questions, i refer you to the statement i made some moments ago!

RJR

smiley - smiley

I think i might be in with a chance, smiley - run

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit finally reading something about it
"< http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060427/secret_service_060427/20060427?hub=TopStories&s_name= >

Seems to be about MI6 < http://www.mi6.gov.uk/output/Page79.html > Well, what is in a name? "

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Do you think I could have a bullet proof 'Rob the Carpet'? smiley - lurk

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 7

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

allways fancied bullet proof curtain's (nextdoor can be a little rough) smiley - biggrin

MI 5 Recruiting

Post 8

phissed, the red rose mite can play havioc with tulips tubers too smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post