This is the Message Centre for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Are We alone ?

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

With just the four of us. all oters only sock puppets ?

I really wonder. ..

Are We alone ?

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Puts away her socks*

Hello Tsmiley - titT.. smiley - biggrin

smiley - hug

Are We alone ?

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Did you ever see the "Researchers I have met" drop-down list which was on my PS?

I really met all those people, in meets going back to 2000.

I'll see if I can find the code and pop it back on my PS.

I'm sure you'll take my word for it - that *I* am not a sock-puppet - seeing as how there's a pic of me with other researchers already on my PSsmiley - winkeye

Anniesmiley - towel

Are We alone ?

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

If you want to know who they are - just asksmiley - biggrin

Are We alone ?

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

parp smiley - blushsmiley - biggrin

Are We alone ?

Post 6

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Aha, an existentialist! Lau Tzu dreamt one night that he was a butterfly, but wondered in the morning if he was a butterfly dreaming he was Lau Tzu. smiley - smileysmiley - peacedove

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Are We alone ?

Post 7

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

oooooOOOOOOooooo thats clever! makes you wonder!

nah maybe not, where me toast...................smiley - blushsmiley - biggrin

Are We alone ?

Post 8

Snailrind

I dreamt that I was a sock puppet dreaming that I was a Snailrind.smiley - online2long

Are We alone ?

Post 9

Jabberwock

I'm a fictional character.

J smiley - smiley

Are We alone ?

Post 10

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I think I might be an oracle! smiley - wow

Are We alone ?

Post 11

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

... or maybe not: http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1742154

Are We alone ?

Post 12

Not him

Mine's best of all: I'm Not him. smiley - biggrin

Are We alone ?

Post 13

Tacysa

I like sock puppets. I don't think I'd like being one too terribly much, though.

Are We alone ?

Post 14

Snailrind

I suppose, technically, I am a sock puppet. "Snailrind's Annexe' is supposed to be a temporary PS until I can access my real PS again. It's just that I've been Snailrind now for longer than I've been Sideliner.smiley - weird

Are We alone ?

Post 15

LMScott

No, definitely not,but I think I am a ghost, so the score is now four plus one ghost, or is it three very lively ghosts, as three of us are definitely popping up on my space in the dead zone of G.W.space.

Sorry for mailing you in two places TT but I have only just worked this connection out.

Still it is very strange to keep finding new mail in my dead letter box on G.W. no complaints though, it is facinating to me, does this mean that all previous members of G.W could be posting on G.W, via this one.
Cheers Ghost H.
smiley - magic

Are We alone ?

Post 16

Snailrind

Are you saying some people can still post on GWsmiley - huh

Are We alone ?

Post 17

Traveller in Time smiley - tit reading every hour
"Your account once was on GetWriting, and you probably still use the 'skin' smiley - smiley

The messages as they appear in the GetWriting site are not made on that site. Think of it as viewing this thread in another skin:
< <./>/dna/h2g2/plain/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >
< <./>/dna/h2g2/classic/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >
< <./>/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >
< <./>/dna/h2g2/brunel/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >
< <./>/dna/ww2/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >
< <./>/dna/getwriting/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >
< <./>/dna/filmnetwork/F124705?thread=2177432</.> >

After closing of the GetWriting site the writers got the option to change their registered site, this is iin one aspect only an administrative action, though as the site is closed you can not leave messages to writers that did not migrate their account. "

Are We alone ?

Post 18

zendevil

'Allo, allo, allo; fancy meeting you lot here. Is it some kind of sock puppet convention?

Can i join in if i bring my darning needle & offer to stitch up the holes in your socks?smiley - biggrin

zdt

Are We alone ?

Post 19

Jabberwock

Look out ! She's dynamite !smiley - devil

J smiley - biggrin

Are We alone ?

Post 20

Traveller in Time smiley - tit with a chronometer
"
Server Too Busy >> more then 1000 accounts online, more then 5 seconds for an average page.

Server Too Boozy >> more then 2500 accounts online, up to 10 seconds for an average page.

The number of accounts is not the main issue it is more what they do. (posting, requesting complex pages)

smiley - biggrin 'Elton' proves there must be more then two real persons online, no matter how you manage it, you can not do more then three postings a minute. "

Key: Complain about this post