I AM CANADIAN

Post 61

KC

Thanks for the welcome...

BTW...what happened to your hedge?? smiley - winkeye

I AM CANADIAN

Post 62

anhaga

It comes and goes depending on my feelings toward the outside world.

(it's a metaphorsmiley - winkeye)

I AM CANADIAN

Post 63

pixie

Welcome to the group everyone! Sorry it took so long there has been alot going on, on my end of things. I am currently in the process of getting ready to move smiley - smiley
I am happy to say that they're going to be no more winters of being burried in what seems like 50 feet of snow smiley - smileyYAY! lol
smiley - cheers
LF

I AM CANADIAN

Post 64

PhantomObserver

Good to be here.

Incidentally, would you mind adding the information that I'm from Ottawa, Ontario to your members list? (No, I don't work for Revenue, so I don't bite smiley - smiley.)

I AM CANADIAN

Post 65

Mudhooks: ,,, busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

There are other Researchers from Ottawa. You may wish to joins us here A799914. We don't converse much there, but you can always post something there if you feel the need.... Leave a note and someone will be along to sign you up there as well.

I AM CANADIAN

Post 66

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Why do I find it funny that researchers from Ottawa have banded together and yet don't talk much??

smiley - laugh

So THAT'S how the Canadian government started!
smiley - cheers

I AM CANADIAN

Post 67

Mudhooks: ,,, busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

Perhaps we are simply tired of all the hot air here (in Ottawa), already...

I AM CANADIAN

Post 68

PhantomObserver

Or perhaps we're too busy looking after the affairs of the nation to post. smiley - smiley

I AM CANADIAN

Post 69

She of the Frogs

Hello. Canadian of Dryden, Ontario here! I would love to sign up. I am always looking for Canadians to chat with on the wonderfully wierd place known as H2G2.

I AM CANADIAN

Post 70

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Hello all, the infrequently-posting Edmontonian here. So, from Dryden are you She...always good to meet another Canuck so far from home smiley - winkeye.

I AM CANADIAN

Post 71

She of the Frogs

indeed it is nice to find some Canadians, wandering politely the world wide web..... smiley - biggrin

I AM CANADIAN

Post 72

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

Ah Dryden.....I spent a week there one day.smiley - winkeye Lovely part of the country though, even in winter - I grew up in the Sault so cold doesn't scare me, I actually prefer it to summer in Tokyo (90 percent humidity and 40 C in August is not unusual here)

I AM CANADIAN

Post 73

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

Ah Dryden.....I spent a week there one day.smiley - winkeye Lovely part of the country though, even in winter - I grew up in the Sault so cold doesn't scare me, I actually prefer it to summer in Tokyo (90 percent humidity and 40 C in August is not unusual here)

I AM CANADIAN

Post 74

She of the Frogs

yes, yes, Dryden can be....how shall I put it....boring. But we find ways to waste our lives away most of the time. We sit up on the rock cuts overlooking the highway and wave at random people, or we wander the streets at night, causing trouble. I love summer smiley - biggrin

Joining

Post 75

ĤŢMĹ ŴŌŔĶŜ

Hello can i join your group i have nothing to do with candains but i did have family up thier

SIGN ME UP!

Post 76

life is like a cup of coffee...

Hi
please sign me up, I'm from BC. nice to see some fellow canucks.

SIGN ME UP!

Post 77

pixie

Welcome everyone! smiley - smiley
Glad to see that we are building quite the list of members..
Anyone wanna come help me move? LOL i am soo sick of doing this i am going to go mental before all of this is done smiley - winkeye
LF
smiley - fairy

SIGN ME UP!

Post 78

Barneys Bucksaws

I'm from Sunny Manitoba. Winnipeg at the moment. Hate this city, but then, I'm a country person at heart, happiest out where there are fields and trees, wild flowers and berry bushes. Love the wide open spaces particularly where the prairie is rolling, not table-top flat! Real name is Linda smiley - jester

Me too?

Post 79

Poe #242223

Hey I want in too! I'm stuck in the eastern townships of Quebec. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those "Went for a week, got stuck for fifteen years" things. It would be great to hang with canuckle-heads like me...please smiley - smiley

Poe

Me too?

Post 80

Barneys Bucksaws

Canuckle-heads? Never heard that expression. Love it!

Key: Complain about this post