A Conversation for Pleasure, Pain and Permanence - H2G2's Body Modification Society.

Cetch22's Tattoo's and Piercings

Post 1

Cetch22

Piercings;
I have 1-inch lobes, 4gauge inner conches, 12gauge septom, 12gauge lowbrets (thats on the lower lip off to the sides), and 8gauge nipples.

Tattoo's;
Left Arm: I have a pin-up space girl riding a rocket ship on the back of my arm, the sun and universe on the out-side of my upper arm, I have Milliways on my elbow and back of my uppper forarm with a '57 Chevy Space ship leaving it, a flaming Nautical star in the inner fold, And a Baby alien wearing a rocket pack and using a Really big gun,on the top of my forarm to blow up another alien down on my wrist. All the tattoos are connected to create a sleeve.

Right arm: I have a bullit with "your name" on it (literally), and a rose with tribal flames.

Back: I have a Voodoo Rag doll on my upper back, and a Dragon Busting out of my lower back.

Future Mods:
I will be getting a old school dagger that says "Nothing but Trouble" on my right forarm real soon. I am going to stretch my conches up to 2gauge, start another stretching project next to what I already have in my lobes, and pierce my nipples again.

Post 2

Saturnine

smiley - yikes That sounds magniiiiiiiiificient!!!! Any pictures?

Post 3

Cetch22

I have a couple poor quality pictures, and not of everything. If you would like I will send them to you.

Post 4

Saturnine

Have you got any online?

Post 5

Cetch22

No, I am afraid not. As I said they are poor quality, so I dont want to put them on any sites. Sorry...

Post 6

Cetch22

Today I got a 9-1/2 inch old school dagger with a banner that reads "Nothin But Trouble" on the top of my right forarm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more