This is the Message Centre for azahar

February 28 - second anniversary

Post 1

azahar

Today is my second hootoo anniversary (and I even got the date right this time! smiley - winkeye )

This seems like a nice day to celebrate knowing you all. And it's funny to think that last year when I wrote my first anniversary journal entry I had no idea that by the next one I would be happily living with Noggin. smiley - loveblush

Yet another reason to be grateful to DNA. smiley - magic

So . . . smiley - bubbly anyone?

az

Post 2

Matholwch - Brythonic Tribal Polytheist

Let me be the first to say Happy Anniversary!!

Bright Blessings,
Matholwch /|\

Post 3

Noggin the Nog

smiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - smoochsmiley - loveblush

Yep. Funny how things turn out, isn't it?

Noggin

Post 4

Researcher U1025853

Az, happy h2g2 anniversary and congrats on being with Noggin. Shos what h2g2 can do! He moved a long way to be with you from grey Britain, how does he cope with your hot weather?

Post 5

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Post 6

Noggin the Nog

Well right now it's cold, wet and windy (sound familiar smiley - winkeye?)
Makes me glad I've got someone to snuggle with.

Noggin

Post 7

Gone again

Yes, happy 'birthday'! smiley - bubbly, and here's to many more years together for you and Noggin! smiley - ok

Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"

Post 8

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Azahar, may you be long on hootoo. it is always pleasure to read your posting. when I see them.

Post 9

Researcher U1025853

Cold, wet and windy? yep thats sounds like you havn't moved at all! I believe I read somewhere that you came from Wales, I wish I lived there right now.

Post 10

Lady in a tree

smiley - hug az!

Happy hunnyversary! smiley - bubbly It's quite amazing that it's only two years really - feels like you've been here forever! smiley - winkeyesmiley - kiss

I have absolutely no idea when I first chanced upon h2g2...is there a way of finding out? My earliest posting seems to have been Sept 2001...but I think I lurked for a while before that.

Post 11

azahar

<>

smiley - tongueout

Last year alji came up with a formula for finding out when your first posting was - here it is:

<<There's no magic involved az, just knowing how to look for the info!

eg http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/MP191670?show=25&skip=25

change the 25 on the end thus;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/MP191670?show=25&skip=250

If there are posts showing go forward to 500, 1000 etc untill there are no posts showing.
If there are no posts showing go back half way i.e. 125

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/MP191670?show=25&skip=125

If there are still no posts showing go back half way again i.e. 65

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/MP191670?show=25&skip=65

If there are posts showing go forward half way i.e. 90

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/MP191670?show=25&skip=90

Eventually you get to the first posts.>>

Happily I didn't have to go through all that as Mina showed up to tell me that my first posting was on February 28 and that I had signed up just before midnight on that day.

smiley - smiley

az

Post 12

HonestIago

Happy Hooniversary az, here's to many maore smiley - bubbly

Post 13

Potholer

Congratulations Az. smiley - hug

Incidentally, having recently looked at ICan as part of my attempt to try and find out what all the 'Tony Curtis' fuss was about, I noticed that it displays a 'Member since' field prominantly on the page.

If anyone wants to find out *roughly* when they joined, they need only go to their PS, and edit the URL (address bar), replacing 'h2g2' with 'ican'.

I say 'roughly', since in az's case, ican reckons she's been a member since 2 March 2003, yet her first h2g2 posting was apparently March 1st.

Post 14

smurfles

Happy anniversary az.and congratulations to you and noggin.smiley - bubblyI really must start lurking more,i seem to miss SO much!!!I ought to say thanks to H2,for giving me the chance to meet such lovely people.smiley - hugsalx

Post 15

GreyDesk

Gosh! A toddler amongst us smiley - wow

Happy Birthday

And here's the link that show you signing up - http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/NewUsers?TimeUnits=24&UnitType=month&Filter=off&Whoupdatedpersonalspace=1&thissite=1 (note this link as it is will go bad in a day or so)

Post 16

azahar

smiley - bigeyes

Well aren't you clever, Grey Desk!

I originally thought I signed up on March 2nd and then found out I was a couple of days off. But it works out better this way as February 28 is also a public holiday in Andalucia. smiley - ok

<>

I totally agree with you sal, which is *really* the point of this thread - *not* a means to get everyone to come and say hello! (though I'm not complaining . . . smiley - winkeye )

az

Post 17

smurfles

hi az,it's a shame that i don't pop in and say hello a lot more ....i'll have to make a point of doing that.smiley - biggrin
I have just been back through all my postings,and my first one was on march 4th,2003,so it looks as though i've almost reached the two year mark,as well!!!smiley - applause

Post 18

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

happy hootooniversary!

Post 19

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - magicsmiley - applausesmiley - bubblysmiley - cracker

Congrats! You are both lucky to have found each other and we are all lucky to have met you both!

Great ways to find the date- I went the ICan way and cut and pasted it to my Hootoo page. smiley - smiley

Post 20

icecoldalex

Happy Anniversary
I'm so pleased to have 'met' you.
Big kisses
XX

Key: Complain about this post