This is the Message Centre for smurfles

It's almost

Post 1

smurfles

....with us again!!smiley - holly
I really wanted to wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas,and a wonderful 2008,and to say thank you for everyone's company and understandingsmiley - hug.What better time to tell you all what special friends you are!!!!smiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrink
smiley - hollysmiley - crackersmiley - snowballsmiley - crackersmiley - holly

smiley - teasmiley - coffeehotsmiley - choc........OH,mustn't forget smiley - porkpiesmiley - winkeye

It's almost

Post 2

scorp

How lovely Smurfles - thank you and my very best wishes to you for Christmas and the New Yearsmiley - hug

Scorp

It's almost

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - cracker Very Best Wishes, Smurfles smiley - holly

Love to you and the family smiley - smooch

smiley - bubbly

lil xx

It's almost

Post 4

frenchbean

Hey sal smiley - hug
Have a wonderful Christmas yourself smiley - kisssmiley - magicsmiley - cracker
Fb

It's almost

Post 5

I'm not really here

It can't be that close, can it? I haven't been xmas shopping yet. smiley - yikessmiley - run

It's almost

Post 6

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - hollyYes Sal all the best to you, Bill & all the family! May your Christmas be a happy one & 2008 be a year filled with health'n'happiness you all.smiley - crackersmiley - holly

It's almost

Post 7

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - erm for, for you all ...smiley - rolleyes

It's almost

Post 8

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi sal
-
had a card from jinty, she is still under the weather but plodding on.
-
lets hope that 2008, is better than 2007, especialy for me lol, i think im due for some good news, dont you lol.
-
smiley - crackera merry xmas all round the threadsmiley - dragonsmiley - crackerjim

It's almost

Post 9

BMT

Have a smiley - cracker of a christmas smurfles. smiley - hug

smiley - cat

It's almost

Post 10

Websailor

Hi,Sal, Thanks for the card. I could only send you an E-card as I don't have your address.

Happy Christmas Sal and everyone. smiley - hollysmiley - cracker Thanks for the company and the jokes etc. throughout the year. It has been a tough one for many of us, so let's hope 2008 is better all round. smiley - goodluck

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cheerssmiley - tea and hot smiley - choc for everyone here in the UK where it is perishing cold.

Take care

Websailor smiley - dragon

It's almost

Post 11

Smudger879n

Yea! Have a smiley - cracker of a Goodun Everyone smiley - holly and best wishes to you allsmiley - holly from Mk2 and Myselfsmiley - oksmiley - magicsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

It's almost

Post 12

Ellen

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's almost

Post 13

Moving On

Thanks for your card Sal, and the message here, as well

Hope Christmas is all you want it to be, and the New Year is a good and bright one

smiley - biggrin

It's almost

Post 14

Shhhhh

smiley - hollyExactly the same as what Ev said smiley - holly

smiley - biggrin

Hope you and Billy have a good one smiley - cool

It's almost

Post 15

Reality Manipulator

smiley - hollyMerry Christmas and Happy New Year Salsmiley - hugsmiley - holly
smiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - teasmiley - coffee hotsmiley - chocsmiley - porkpiesmiley - cheerssmiley - tasmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - snowballsmiley - snowmansmiley - snowball

It's almost

Post 16

Researcher 1214535

have a great Christmas Smurfles, hope you all have a lovely time smiley - hug

chat again in the New Year
smiley - kiss

smiley - crackersmiley - hollysmiley - santasmiley - xmastreesmiley - giftsmiley - xmastreesmiley - santasmiley - hollysmiley - cracker

It's almost

Post 17

Woodpigeon

Wishing you a good Christmas, Smurfles. smiley - hugW

It's almost

Post 18

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
smiley - cracker its nearly the end of the old year, and start of another( 2008 ), smiley - crackersmiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post