This is the Message Centre for smurfles

MMMMMMM,WHAT CAN I SAY!!!

Post 1

smurfles

Today was my birthday,so i got up to hubby watching lord of the rings....and a smiley - teawaiting on the coffee table for me!!Yesterday the postman brought me two cards..one from a special friend on h2,and one from the friend i was re-united with last year after 30 years!!!I got cards as well,from ma-in law,and my sister -in-law,and today from hubby,the children,and the grandchildrensmiley - biggrin.We went out for lunch ,my eldest daughter and her hubby,our youngest grandaughter,myself and billy.My friend sent me a bunch of flowers,and when we came home i went outside and watche the children play football!!!
I got some money as well to buy something nice that i realy wanted.Do birthdays always get less attractive as we get older,or is it just that we don't have the same enthusiasm to celebrate them???

Post 2

Mistygirl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL

LOVE SAN
XXXXXXXXX

Post 3

Kaz

Glad you had a nice day!

I tend to find I enjoy the day before or after my birthday more, as the day inself keeps going wrong!

Post 4

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

smiley - cakeHappy Birthday Sal!smiley - bubbly

Post 5

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Yes happy birthday Sal! smiley - hugsmiley - giftsmiley - rosesmiley - tea

Post 6

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

smiley - bubblyHAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL FROM JIMXXXXsmiley - bubbly

Post 7

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Happy birthday dear!smiley - gift

Post 8

azahar

smiley - bubblysmiley - giftsmiley - cakesmiley - lovesmiley - magic

happy birthday sal!!!

smiley - smooch

az

Post 9

Smudger879n

I know Im late,
Just wanted to say,
Happy Birthday mate,
Have a special day.

smiley - cheerssmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - oksmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

Lots of smiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodlucksmiley - goodluck
for the next year, Sal smiley - smiley

smiley - love & smiley - hugs

Claudia

Post 11

smurfles

THANK YOU everyone,your good wishes made my birthday extra specialsmiley - hugs xxxxxxxx

Post 12

helena9

HELLO SAL, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHERS smiley - gift & big bunch of theses smiley - rose's xxd

Post 13

mrs santa claus. aka serenity (manageress of the oLDe tea shoppe)

hi sal.

forgive the name change. ive cocked up on serenity smiley - wah

i know what you mean about birthdays.
i dont know if its the age thing or my present lifestyle, but to be quite honest, it wouldnt bother me if i never had another one.
i dread to mention my age any more, cos the numbers keep getting higher smiley - wah

last year, i had so many visitors who all thought that they were being kind in trying to organise my day, but not one of them actually asked me what i wanted to do and by the time they had all gone home i was a wreck.
i know i should be grateful and all that, but i reckon that as its my day, i should do what i want for a change.

this years was a more quieter affair and so i wasnt so bad.

next year is going to be hell... im going to be 50 smiley - wahsmiley - wah

smiley - rose

Post 14

smurfles

hey helen,en,believe me it doesn't feel any different being forty nine,and then being fifty.I am fed up as well,smiley - sadfaceit looks as though were both feeling th same.I don't know whats going on with my e-mails,and ive had to change one of my addys,and made a mess of doing it,so not even using it or mailing at all.It isn't that one that i don't think is sending though,either that or everyone's just gone off me!!!!!I can't say i blame them,i'm a proper misery lately!!!!Let's blame it on the weather eh?????shall we both make an effort to cheer up???nice to hear from yousmiley - lovesalxx

Post 15

hi sal..

im not getting as many mails either. i dont know what ive done wrong, but sometime i get into the rut of not talking and find it hard to get back into the swing of things.

weve had wonderful weather all day.... rain, thunder, rain, lightening, rain, thunder, rain, thunder..
i love it smiley - biggrin

smiley - rose

Post 16

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

sorry to have missed your birthday sal..... smiley - hugs.....

not been keeping up with things past few days/nights......

i try to forget my b/days these days..... at 40+, ahem, ahem, i can't count any higher... smiley - laugh

still most of the time i still feel young inside dispite my disabilities, and that's what makes it worse that i can't just get up and go out.... smiley - wah

never mind eh.... i've a hubby 10yrs my junior who loves me, and still finds me sexy... smiley - loveblush... so there's hope yet.... smiley - biggrin

drinks on me....
smiley - tea for sal......
for everyone else.... smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cidersmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - redwine

and of course smiley - coffeesmiley - milksmiley - oj
smiley - cheers

Post 17

smurfles

hi sheryl,wondered where you'd got got to love,glad you're okay.Thanks for the smiley - tea,.,and for getting everyone a drink!!!!i left lots out for everyone,on a different posting!!
helen,everyone just seems a bit down,and i know hat you mean.i will have
to try and make a point of mailing my friends more often!!!!

Post 18

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

sal... smiley - hug

i'm fine luv, if just a bit hot n flustered with this weather....
had the rain n thunder on n off today, but still so bloody warm....
think i'll go nip outside for 5 mins before bed, to cool off a bit....
take care luv...
smiley - hugs to all...

bright blessings.... smiley - star

Post 19

im off to bed as well..

goodnight sweet dreams smiley - hug

smiley - rose

Post 20

smurfles

good night,sweet dreams to everyonesmiley - hugs all round.xxx
helen,if you use the smurflesnbillfir addy,i'll send end you the new one,and the one i've had for ages!!!

Key: Complain about this post