This is the Message Centre for smurfles

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 1

smurfles

Hi everyone,just to let you know that ,in her own words,"abbi is fine,but her computer isn't"I was getting concerned at the lack of communication from abbi,so i called her,very briefly i might add.We didn;t chat for long,just long enough to tell her we were missng her,and her computer has stopped attempting do anything
smiley - wah
I thought this was the easiest way to let everyone know.smiley - sadfaceI hope she's back soon.smiley - biggrin

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 2

Kaz

How annoying for her, hope she manages to fix the computer soon.smiley - magic

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - ta Sal (& a big smiley - hug too), good to know it's just her computer. We do miss her & right, hope she's back soon. How've you been? I've been a little too busy to e-mail lately.

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 4

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Dear Smurfles,

Thank you for letting us know. I did miss her. She is always there to give one a word of encouragement and to apply the medication of compassion. Hope you are well

With smiley - love

Also Ran1 smiley - schooloffish

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 5

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Thanks smurflessmiley - ok
He was here till 11 pm tonight, posting now hoping tomorrow it works!smiley - somersault Nearly 5 days without! I thought it was dead for sure. This is the 3rd time Windows has been reloaded.

*sighs with fingers crossed*

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 6

It has been very annoying Kaz!
Last week it would take hour an half to get it going then it might freeze within 1o minutes. Two days I got luckier then it totally died. Thank goodness for Norton Ghostsmiley - ghost
*sniffle*

Thank you AR1 you are too kind to me!smiley - blush

smiley - smoochjaZZ

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 7

Ah smiley - hug abbi! Good to see you back...are you in the mood for a jigsaw puzzle? Hati seems to feel she's falling apart, so Hapi & a few others have decided to put her back together - join the puzzle@ F55017?thread=399194 & hopefully posting here will spread the word somewhat...everybody's welcome to join in!

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 8

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

I had wondered abbi, my fingers toes and other extremities are all crossed that your computer continues in it's current functional state!

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 9

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

think i'm a little slow here.....
i come in and read that abbi's got probs with her pc, then i turn around and hey pesto she's back..... lol....
keep a tight hold luv then you'll not disappear again.... smiley - hugsmiley - love

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 10

Smudger879n

smiley - ta Smurfles, I was wondering where Abbi had got to, as she is always here in our wee groupsmiley - ok
Now I knowsmiley - cheerssmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 11

Mistygirl

Abbi I was wondering where you had gone to,,did not realise you were still havin probs with your PC,,realy missed you.always look forward to your postings,xxxSan

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 12

Smudger879n

Oh! Abbi, When are you coming back!!??
Coz every time your away my PC starts to play upsmiley - erm
Now I think Its got a Virussmiley - grrsmiley - steam
So hurry back on line, and change my luck, which is at present "Nil"smiley - laughsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 13

Kaz

Crossing fingers and wishes Abbi's computer to behave properly!smiley - magic

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 14

It is very unpredictable!

Thanks everyonesmiley - goodluck
Took hours to get it going yesterday and had to do it all over again today *sigh* Not sure of the prognosis but I am not too hopeful.

Sorry I missed you call Sal but thankssmiley - love
I was sleeping in the late afternnonsmiley - weird this wears me out!

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 15

smurfles

hello everyone,i ,i was thinking of closing thisjournal once abbi was back with us,i am so so pleased that i didn't!!smiley - smileyour computer is doing smiley - weirdand wonderful things at the moment too..are they sensitive to the seasons...like us!!!smiley - biggrin
if that's the case,we should all be feeling better soon,isn't it this weekend we change the clocks back???
fingers crossed for more daylight......and better behaved computers!!!smiley - applausexx

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 16

Smudger879n

Im glad you reminded me of the clocks Salsmiley - ok
Its smiley - weird when you think about it, the only thing that changes the time automatically yet gives you grief all the rest of the time is..............your Computersmiley - erm

Then you spend the first hour going round the house changing all the rest of the clockssmiley - laughsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 17

Time for the clocks? Yea!! Oh that is good newssmiley - biggrin
More Light in the eveningssmiley - disco

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 18

Ah, this weekend, is it...I knew it had to be soon. So ahead an hour at bedtime Sat. night right?

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 19

Yes *runs around yelling*
Spring forward!

Spring ahead!smiley - cheerup
smiley - somersault Yippe YAY!

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 20

smiley - erm I will check because it seems too early, but I am sure ready......

Key: Complain about this post