This is the Message Centre for smurfles

DONNA.........XX

Post 1

smurfles

My daughters friend disappeared on her 18th birthday...15years ago.
today it was confirmed that she was found dead,and never identified..in 1994.i feel sorry that her life was ended so sadly.GOD BLESS DONNA.xx
smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 2

angelicaheaven

Hi Sal smiley - love

I am smiley - sorry to hear off the loss of your daughters friend.
Please give all my condolence to all the family, aswell as your daughter.
It must be very hard for them all.
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx

DONNA.........XX

Post 3

smurfles

thanks nats...its been such a long time,wondering what had happened t her.....its really very sad.smiley - lovexx

DONNA.........XX

Post 4

helena9

Hi sal smiley - sorry to hear that news too hope you are well today ? smiley - lovedxx

DONNA.........XX

Post 5

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi sal,smiley - holly

whats nats said, goes ditto for me,smiley - crackerjimxxxx

DONNA.........XX

Post 6

angelicaheaven

You are welcome Sal.
Yes it is a sad time, especially when it is near chritmas aswell.
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx smiley - angel

DONNA.........XX

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Hello Sal, it's a real horror to lose your child and never know what happened to itsmiley - cry, and it happens all the time, that's why I always want to know where my kids go and when they'll be back- my mother never knew my whereabouts

DONNA.........XX

Post 8

sunshine

my deepest condolence goes out to your friend sal
when my dad died at my age of 10 years old, I grew up with the unforgetable memory of her saying that nobody will ever no what it's like to loose their own child until it happens to them
I COULD NOT even imagine looseing either one of my sons
my thoughts go out to your friend smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 9

sunshine

my deepest condolence goes out to your friend sal
when my dad died at my age of 10 years old, I grew up with the unforgetable memory of my grandmother saying that nobody will ever no what it's like to loose their own child until it happens to them
I COULD NOT even imagine looseing either one of my sons
my thoughts go out to your friend smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 10

smurfles

smiley - sorry ..i made a mistake....she was was found in 1991,just three years after she disappeared.it is a sad and tragic story..with many unanswered questions.smiley - sadface.

DONNA.........XX

Post 11

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Yes smiley - sadface thats terrible sal. And those unanswered quesrtions must be so hard to live with, I know that it can't be easy for anyone.

They have my sorrow, sympathy, & prayers!

smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 12

dancinglady (Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way)

What a dreadful thing to happen, Sal, and how terrible for her family. My thoughts go out to them and any others who may have been through the same situation.

smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose
dl

DONNA.........XX

Post 13

Smudger879n

smiley - sorry to hear that Smurfles, sad tale that we see far too often in the press these dayssmiley - erm
smiley - roseSmudger.

DONNA.........XX

Post 14

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Very sad,
She can have a proper burial nowsmiley - rose
I hope the all of the mystery surrounding it will be solved.

smiley - roseHow sad it must be for your daughter.

DONNA.........XX

Post 15

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

So sad, so sad.

My thoughts are with you, your daughter and the family of your daughters friend.

smiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 16

serenity

smiley - peacedovesmiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 17

smurfles

i am happy that at last she can be laid to rest..i am sad that she had to go through whatever happened to her.15 years is a long time to wait for a knock on the door,and someone to return.smiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 18

smiley - hug yes, it is smurflessmiley - sadface

DONNA.........XX

Post 19

Her parents are still alive to get the news?smiley - rose

DONNA.........XX

Post 20

smurfles

yes..her mother has ben on tv yesterday,,appealing for anyone who knew her,or her whereabouts after she left home, to come forward,her step-father is still living too.smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post