This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

tomorrow the 8th, a lady called nikita,will begin her travels around china.

Post 121

anne-o-mally

smiley - ta Jimbob, will have a look later. Thanks to you & The Thinker for all your hard work with this - it's much appreciated.smiley - hug

Post 122

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi anne as i said on the thread, its a guide, but wont make the post, smiley - dragon jimbob xx

Post 123

hi if anyone is still watching the thread.
-
its sad news on nikita.
-
ive just received an email to say, the recession as caused the firm she worked at to close its doors.
-
she could have employment at the main headquaters, but its to far to cumute, and she as to be near her aged parents.
-
so its not a good start to 2010.
-
smiley - blacksheep J.H.D.

Post 124

Websailor

Oh dear, that' a shame. Perhaps she will be able to find something else near home. I do hope so. Give her my best wishes. Does she still have her email address accaesible. If so I will drop her a note.

smiley - goodluck Nikita smiley - hug

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 125

hi websailor
-
i use the qq.com one. its linked to her pc and mobile i think smiley - sheep J.H.D.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more