This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

If i ever......

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

Get hold of the smiley - bleepsmiley - bleep that has put my phone number, along with the message 'call this number for a good time' in a phone box, i'm going to force the yellow pages into a place they would'nt think possible smiley - grr
Thats 5 calls i've had now!!! smiley - steam

If i ever......

Post 2

airscotia-back by popular demand

That's really not nice at all Venus.smiley - hug

However........i'm willing to be number 6 smiley - rofl

If i ever......

Post 3

I should have expected that from you! smiley - laugh
You should have heard some of the things that one guy said smiley - yikes

If i ever......

Post 4

Yes i can imagine........one of my students i expect. I run classes in pervy phone calls, ask him if he's got the certificate i sent out, the post is awful at the moment. smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

You got any idea who'd have put it in the phone box? It's a mean thing to do if it was spite. Stupid if it was a joke. Gonna have to change your number Venus i reckon.smiley - sadface

If i ever......

Post 5

Judging by the content of the call, i'd say he'd recieved it smiley - laugh

I think it was just a 'random' number thought up by some idiot. Luckily the callers don't know my name or address. If it's a busy phone box in the centre of town, i reckon the message will be gone in a couple of days....i hope smiley - goodluck

If i ever......

Post 6

smiley - erm Bad luck if it was some plonker with a random number smiley - grr

*Prints up some more cards for the phone boxes*

VENUS.

HI BOYS, I'M A NUBILE YOUNG BLONDE HAIRED NYMPHOMANIAC CONTORTIONIST, WITH MY OWN smiley - handcuffs AND A WHEELBARROW.

CALL 555 48787865 FOR FUN TIMES AND GARDENING ADVICE.

Any good? smiley - laugh

If i ever......

Post 7

KB

After reading that Yellow Pages threat, I'd like to put it on record that I don't have Venus's phone number! smiley - yikes

If i ever......

Post 8

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Well then, that was 10-quid well spent. I never would have thought so many people read the Saturday Dregs publication. smiley - evilgrin

You know that I do hope it fades soon, good Lady. smiley - hug

If i ever......

Post 9

Skankyrich [?]

Sorry, Venus; I have to admit I smiled when I read that. I know it's a childish, mean thing to do, that you might have to change your number and that I'd hate it if it happened to me, but I'm afraid I can't stop chuckling... and now I've read airscotia's version of what your card might look like, I'll be giggling long into the night.

And no, it wasn't me, either!

If i ever......

Post 10

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Keep a whistle by the phone.

If i ever......

Post 11

Airy, thats priceless smiley - rofl
Hhmm thats given me an idea smiley - eureka drop the nympho and contorting bit, replace it with wellies, whip and wheelbarrow, then maybe i'd get some takers to do the more difficult jobs in my garden. smiley - biggrin

I knew i could trust all my male friends to giggle and laugh at my plight. smiley - rolleyes Gawd help me if i'm ever in real trouble! smiley - bigeyes

If i ever......

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Good morning, I do hope you had a quiet night - or did you have to plug the phone off? smiley - cuddle

If i ever......

Post 13

M'dear Venus, I'm sure that you know that if any of us found the culprit, he or she would be taken down a notch or two. Some things, ya just gotta find a light side and have a giggle. smiley - smiley

If i ever......

Post 14

Hi B'el
I unplugged the phone, when i checked this morning there was'nt any calls lastnight.

Hi Nick.
I can see the funny side of it, though i was a bit worried about the ammount of calls i had smiley - erm

If i ever......

Post 15

I still think it was some kid, trying to be funny. And plucking a handful of digits out of the air. Hopefully, it's passed now, where-ever it was inscribed.

If i ever......

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm with you, Venus, I can't see the funny side of it, and it makes me wonder what sort of man it is that does call. smiley - bigeyes
I hope it'll be over now. smiley - hug

If i ever......

Post 17

I think you mis-read that B'el, i can see the funny side of it smiley - laugh
I can tell you what sort of men ring those numbers, the perverted type smiley - groan With any luck the last wierdo who called, took the card or whatever it was with him.

If i ever......

Post 18

aka Bel - A87832164

Dear me, you're right, I'm not really awake yet, it seems. smiley - biggrin

If i ever......

Post 19

Al Johnston

Sorry to hear that: hope the nuisance fades away quickly.

You have to wonder who actually calls these numbers of such dubious provenance...

If i ever......

Post 20

Hello there AD smiley - smiley Long time no see.
I only had one call yesterday and they hung up when i answered, so maybe thats an end to it now.

I would say the only people that call those kind of numbers are young lads for a laugh, drunks because they are drunk and perverts who get some kind of thrill out of it smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post