This is the Message Centre for The HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy Spaced Out Edition

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Wipe your feet before you come in cos i hate cleaning up after dirty seibwen. smiley - cross

Well you are here so you may aswell make yourself useful.

Firstly, get yourself over to <./>ASKh2g2</.> and answer some questions. Then if you drop by A219638, and panic frantically, so we can all have a good smiley - laugh at you smiley - biggrin.

Visit smiley - thepost<./>ThePost</.> and ask them why they bother cos its just tomorrows chip paper. Go to PUDDING A749784 and laugh heartily, or Thingites A516647 and brandish a spoon in a wild manner.smiley - yikes

If you dont like any of that, then log off cos i have nothing more to say to you smiley - grr

Mort (ECA)

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 2

How was that? smiley - winkeye

Fancy a smiley - ale?

smiley - cheers

Mort

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 3

spook

i like it!smiley - biggrin

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 4

Post Team

smiley - thepostsmiley - grr

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 5

oops sorry! but it was a reverse world ACEing which must mean that smiley - thepost will never become tomorrows chip paper.

smiley - spacesmiley - run

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 6

spook

no...it'll become yesterday's!smiley - biggrin

You have been ECA'd!...

Post 7

smiley - yikes - I never said that!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy Spaced Out Edition

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more