This is the Message Centre for TeaKay

Resolutions

Post 81

Existential Elevator

Yes, but on the whole it's probably easier to misuse alcohol than say...trees, oxygen and dancing penguins.

Reminded of what? smiley - smiley *completely fails to follow the thread and decides to blame it on jet lag, no matter how old that's getting*

Resolutions

Post 82

TeaKay

I'd say dancing penguins were already being misused. And trees and oxygen are misused every day. Just because the misuse isn't as immediate as a drunken guy bottling another drunken guy, doesn't mean it isn't happening... how much paper do you see wasted every day?

"Okay, okay... We'll keep the sequins and feathers, but it can be in shirt form instead. And you can wear trousers too. And, if you're nice to me, I'll let you wear sensible shoes instead of stilettoes."

TK[1]smiley - pirate

Resolutions

Post 83

Existential Elevator

Actually, that's quite a good point. Erm.
*lays down her hand*
I concede defeat, you win on that one.

No no no, I was more wondering of your couse for the rememberance of thus, and how it aided your argument... smiley - erm

Resolutions

Post 84

TeaKay

smiley - winkeye
Would you expect any less.
*Takes hand* Cheers, I'll keep it for a rainy day smiley - smiley

Ahhh, well my grandmother and aunt were suggesting that my mother snooped on my brother's emails (for various reasons). I thought of that, and it formed the basis for my point that you can read whatever the hell you like regardless of what's actually written...

TK[1]smiley - pirate

Resolutions

Post 85

Existential Elevator

Admittedly... I'll win one of these days...
I'd keep it in the freezer if I were you; might get a bit mouldy otherwise.

smiley - erm Sounds like someone's in trouble...
It would actually be an infringement of his human rights, anyway:

"Article 12
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation"

Also, getting into anything that's been passworded probably infringes the Data Protection Act and would be illegal withough permission smiley - smiley Although I'm not sure if that's overturnable if, say, you have the basis to believe that there's soemhing really dreadful going on.

But, yes, basically you could read whatever the f**k you liked. Stupid English language.
Actually, I love the English language, and I wouldn't hold anything against it smiley - erm

Resolutions

Post 86

TeaKay

Lol, you're learning... smiley - winkeye
I'm going to have it laminated so I can keep it on my mantelpiece. When I have one.

Lol, that's going a bit deep. Mum has enough trouble getting into her own email account. She often actually needs help switching the computer on.
It's all sort of to do with the fact that mum has had to put almost £200 of petrol in her car in the last month. In case you don't know how that holds against other people's petrol consumption, I put roughly £25 - £30 in my tank per fortnight, which works out at somewhere between £50 - £60 per month. And mum doesn't travel any futher to work than I do.. She lets William borrow the car for work, and that's further, but even so, he only goes as far as my dad does, yet he's still using around twice as much fuel, maybe more.
Plus mum thinks he's got two girlfriends. Well, thought. One of them seems to have found out and is not talking to him any more.

It's the ambiguity of the language that I like the most.

TK[1]smiley - pirate

Resolutions

Post 87

Existential Elevator

One day... That apprentice will defeat the master smiley - winkeye
Ewww... smiley - laugh

smiley - laugh Well, we weren't all brought up with these newfangled buzzy boxes.

Oh.
Well, erm...
Yeah.
Give him a slap from me, okay?

It is great, when used correctly smiley - evilgrin

Resolutions

Post 88

TeaKay

I'm sure she'll smash me into the ground remorselessly, which is why I'm having my fun while I'm on top smiley - winkeye

And it shows.

I would, but I don't want to get my hand dirty...

smiley - winkeye

TK[1]smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for TeaKay

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more