A Conversation for Thirsty?

Where the hell..

Post 41

The Wisest Fool

Sorry about the use of GeekSpeak,
IRL may sound like a terrorist organisation but it just means In Real Life i.e. that stuff that happens when you're not 'wired' like into the 'net', man smiley - smiley

BTW have a bucket of booze.

Where the hell..

Post 42

The Wisest Fool

How long would you like me to hold the onion?
Maybe I could wear it round my neck on a piece of string which would leave my hands free to adjust my beret.

Hee Haw, Hee Haw, Hee-Haw-De-Haw

Where the hell..

Post 43

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

And attach a clove of garlic in case there are any marauding vampires about

Where the hell..

Post 44

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Marv peek in through the door, see's old drinking mate Loony, comes in and asks...
"So do you have a tap for Tequila?" Offers to buy a round for the patrons.

Where the hell..

Post 45

Marv you have to sign up and join the team. Go to TV's Frink's page and sign up

Where the hell..

Post 46

Jonny

*Checks the rule book*

Hmm, I'm no lawyer but if I'm reading this correctly I think it's says that you can sign Marv in as a guest, Loonytunes.

Where the hell..

Post 47

I believe you are right Jonny but I nominate Marv as a full member.

We have drunk together on numerous fora smiley - bigeyes

Where the hell..

Post 48

Jonny

Ahh! That was a "you have to" in the sense of "I think you'd find it really beneficial and worthwhile to".

Where the hell..

Post 49

Natski

Salutations fellow Misfits. This sure as hell is a mighty fine bar Frink's outfitted here. A fine place to celebrate our first win. Not that we've actually played, but let's just start with some creative visualisation and work our way up to it (I think I've been hanging out in the team Mental Health Centre too long). Time for a drink! smiley - smiley

Where the hell..

Post 50

I visualise a large magnum of Krug 1981 and a creative super model

Nearly the weekend :)

Post 51

shazzPRME

Hi there guys.....supermodel here for you L&PP smiley - bigeyesThis going back to school lark is just sooooooo draining!Just not enough hours in the day ;-(But I see the weekend looming,and I will be back under my personal tap,and also available in the *Relaxation House *.See you there smiley - winkeye
smiley - winkeye

Post 52

I'm baking the cake as we speak (chocolate)

Post 53

shazzPRME

Yummy,that was delicious L&PP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~smiley - fish
Now,where's my tap........ah...there it is smiley - bigeyes
smiley - winkeye

Post 54

shazzPRME

*puff,puff,pant,pant* Hehehe..I see that I beat Garibaldi in here....and my tap is still available smiley - smileyI think that I will just fall asleep under it
shazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hate Mondays

Post 55

He is probably asleep at his desk after the enormous effort put into the strenuous slice of life called waking up

I hate Mondays

Post 56

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Marv felt the same way after waking up after his Birthday party. smiley - smiley

I hate Mondays

Post 57

shazzPRME

I hope that you're not paying in here Mary!Better have a word with the management if there is any cash changing hands!Now,why has my beer stopped flowing.....have you turned the tap off L&PP?!
smiley - winkeye

I hate Mondays

Post 58

shazzPRME

Oooooooops!! What a typo! Now I've turned Marv into a female!smiley - sadface....I hope that this doesn't involve another long train of thought
shazzsmiley - winkeye

I hate Mondays

Post 59

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Well being that TvF appointed me a bartender I better not be buying. I think I should be serving, I could be wrong however. Let the taps flow freely. (Remember rules 1, 2, and not 3) smiley - smiley

I hate Mondays

Post 60

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Er...if memory serves, The Wisest Fool is the clubhouse bartender. I think you are the new bouncer, Marv.

Perhaps we should only allow you to drink when you are off-duty...

Key: Complain about this post