A Conversation for Stumble into the DNA Hub - 2002/9

Yes, let's all get together.

Post 1

Bob McBob

I've been randomly spotting people from outside H2G2 for a while. It started when I typed in the U-number next to me, and he turned out to be from one of the "a sense of place" communities. When I find someone not from H2G2, I say hello, and say "I'm from H2G2".

I have been meaning to gatecrash some other communities and write a little something. I recon all the communuties could learn a lot from each other.

Post 2

Ancient Brit

I whole heartedly agree Bob. There has to be a common link to all DNA sites that will help to generate a wider community. Stumbling into each other is no way of creating better understanding and the cross fertilisation of ideas. As you say coming together has to benefit all communities that share a common modus operandi.
Ancient Brit

Post 3

Bob McBob

I've decided to start a project for this, and am leaving a few messages on other communities. I hope this works...

A1323109

Post 4

Ancient Brit

smiley - ok Bob
My rant was to get DNA site links implemented from the top down.
It may well be that your project to try a bottom up approach may work.

Post 5

logicus tracticus philosophicus

smiley - runsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more