This is the Message Centre for tartaronne

X-mas and New Year in Italy

Post 21

Elentari

Glad you had fun. smiley - smiley I went to Venice for the first time in October and really enjoyed myself. Hypatia, you would love it. Do go.

Post 22

Hypatia

Wow. It looks like I do need to hurry. smiley - yikes

Post 23

Santragenius V

And I just met tartaronne on Facebook smiley - biggrin Along with a bunch of USAian and UKian H2G2ers that I'm trying to sort out smiley - winkeye

Post 24

Hypatia

I gues this makes me the last person on earth not to be on Facebook. smiley - erm

Post 25

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

yes, hyp. you'd better hurry. i'm leaving the site. been there done it, you know. will still use a few of the options though

smiley - pirate

Post 26

Ivan the Terribly Average

Hyp, I've decided that I'll be the last person in the world on Facebook... Would you settle for second-last?

Post 27

with new faces born every minute how can you become the last person in the world on facebook, ivan? smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Post 28

tartaronne

Sig. S and son 19 are not on Facebook either.

I still don't know whether I can use it. But I do get to see, what my daughters are up to smiley - winkeye - and the rest of the family. Sig. S.'s nephew from Sicily for instance whom I haven't met in real life for 8-10 years.

Yes, Hyp, I'm sure you'll love Venice - if you are up for the walking. Sig. S brought his stick and bandages this time to support his bad knees. smiley - biggrin

Post 29

MoFoLo

for the over forty set there is an interesting place called TBD.

Hey smiley - pirate just as I was getting used to your face at facebook you talk about leaving? I see how you are.

smiley - blacksheep

you are more interesting here! Not to blow your horn but you do breath life into this hootoo place.

Post 30

smiley - blush thanks

i am not going to leave facebook completely (apparently that is not possible, but what do i know)

but i will only be there for practical reasons: communicating with my offspring and ex, other family members and friends who are not on hootoo (oh yes, some people are like that - even old friends!)

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tartaronne

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more