A Conversation for I'm New - What Do I Do Now?

recipe for sandwich

Post 1

globalcolony

smiley - teaI am new to the business venture, but I have commited and initiated myself on a business project in China. I am currently working on a project to create a sandwich shop in China and planning to produce sort of sandwich and coffee to suit the chinese population and culture. The location of the business is in Dalian, one of a coastal line city which is situated in the East Northern region of China, with just an hour flight journey from Tokyo and Beijing. There are many overseas branch or buying office as well as banking establishment by renowned International corporation mainly invested by Japan, Korea or USA. Dalian had been historically ruled by Russia and Japan in the earlier last century. Majority of population do speak Japanese language or Russian, its a well known domestic tourist city for other chinese as well. Summer month like July and August is the peak season for sightseeing tourists. I would appreicate if anyone could generous help me with some information regarding a) homemade sandwich recipe b) or any ideas on the deco scheme, c) any business model on how to set up the operation, d) coffee maker or bakery oven to do the job, etc.

recipe for sandwich

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hi there,

You might get a better response at <./>askh2g2</.>

Many researchers in the community tend to visit that page and could offer up suggestions smiley - ok

recipe for sandwich

Post 3

mechanicalkittyn

hello there,

Sandwhich recipe?

Firstly i would look around what ingredients you have locally. Never over do the fillings, restrict your sandwhiches where possible to no more than 5 toppings including sauces. I would advice against using fatty things like butter/margerine as it may not be a local thing. Remember things like particular meats, dairy and condiments may be diet/culturally inappropriate.

Invite some locals for some taste testing to see what the general responce is.

Also when filling your sandwhiches layer them so that the bread does not soak up all the juice, and so they don't slip about, get messy or greasy.

Check out the popular local meats and vegetables. Inspect their consistency and durabilty. A good analysis of each ingredient should prompt you in the layering technique as well as the size and shape of your pieces.

If peoples first experience with a sandwhich is sloppy and messy then they may think again dispite its wonderful flavour.

One sandwhich i love consists of a well seeded bread, a generous spreading of French Mustard, some finely grated or sliced cheese (not a stong flavoured cheese) slices of avacado sprinkled lightly with cracked pepper and to top it off a nice layer of shredded ham. Lettuce is nice too.

Hope this helps

Kitty

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more