A Conversation for The Mammoth Journey Project - Original Research for an IMAX Film

Detective Story

Post 1

richard

The more I think of it the more the project is emerging as a detective story. Here's a book jacket type synopsis:

The Mammoth Journey is a thrilling detective story about the hunt for a serial killer.

Our extraordinary journey of discovery starts with a search for motives, moves onto identify other victims, nails the killer, and ends with deafening alarm bells warning about the future.

Detective Story

Post 2

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

*puts on deerstalker hat (what an unfortunate name for a hat in these circumstances!)*

You could be right, Watson.

smiley - cdouble

smiley - ant

Detective Story

Post 3

richard

I just wish my Dad was around to write it: A613289

But he isn't so I'll have a go at my own pace over the next few years. smiley - smiley

Detective Story

Post 4

Years? smiley - yikes

Detective Story

Post 5

richard

Sorry about that, but I'm now pretty used to that. Link, a series of programmes for all disabled people that I set up kept going on ITV for over fifteen years. Back the early 1980's a producer (a very good producer) walked into my office and asked me to commission a documentary series in Brazil called 'Decade of Destruction' and yes he finished it ten years later. The Overland to America project took 2 years to set up. But I promise to go as fast as I can with this one!

Detective Story

Post 6

Ants have very short attention spans. I'm not sure I can maintain even this level on interest for years. Wake me up when you're ready to do something smiley - winkeye.

smiley - zzz

Detective Story

Post 7

Richard

Will do, please please keep that eye open - as you are.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more