This is the Message Centre for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Still Here After All These Years

Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Yep I'm still here. So where have I been since my last Journal posting in 2012? Busy turning my life around and doing what I want to with it. I hadn't had much luck with work since I left the Hospital in 2009 a few jobs that lasted about a year or so but I now work as a cook in a local care home, it was hard for the first year or so because the administration at the time saw me as 'Staff' and not as a person, I had to do as I was told and not to have an opinion but the new administration see's me as Coral the Cook and asks for my opinion, recipe's and ideas. I was actually asked on the staff Xmas Meal last year after being ignored the previous year and been out on'Works drinkies' too, in other words I'm a lot happier.

In other news, I became a professional Tarot Reader for a couple of years between jobs, which I loved doing but gave it up because I was spending more to get to work than I was making, but I'm still available. I'm also now a qualified Astrologer after a year of study I'm compedent and confident of my new abilities to predict and uncover personality traits. I discovered all this latent ability 2 years ago during my Jupiter Return (If you really want to know, I'll explain) and I've never looked back. I've found a hiddden depth in me since I started all this Woo Woo Stuff, I'm no longer blending into the wallpaper, letting other people take charge, I'm making my own decisions, not letting people walk all over me and not so uptight.

Me and Stuart are still together, after 15 years and my daughter is 24 this year, WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM!!!!

Soo that is what I've been doing for the last 6 years.

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileysmiley - smoochThat's my girl

yah can't beat the Yorkshire spirit in a "southerner" smiley - winkeye

love you!

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

That means a lot to me coming from a proud Yorkshireman such as yourself smiley - cuddle

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Friends are!

I only need those to 2 words love!smiley - smooch

Post 5

PS: Tarot smiley - smiley have a "think" about maybe a regular spot in "The Post" ??

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I have a regular spot on an F1 website, predicting things going on in the paddock, with lot of success, ask Daniel Ricciardo.

Who's in charge these days, it was Belanna last time I was here

Post 7

U1590784

My friend smiley - smileyDmitri - Post Editor

Post 8

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Thanks, I've got a murder mystery they might be interested in

Post 9

"They" always want good stuff for the Postsmiley - smiley

open a thread with Dmitri smiley - ok and discuss what you have to offer smiley - magic

smiley - winkeyemention that your a very good friend of mine smiley - cuddle

Post 10

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Will do

Post 11

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Woohooo..........smiley - winkeye

Post 12

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

How are you these days Jack?

Post 13

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Im feeling playful and quite rebellious

How about yousmiley - smiley

Post 14

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Unfortunatley I've mellowed, I'm not the big gob anarchist I was, although I still have my moments smiley - evilgrin

Post 15

"I'm not the big gob anarchist I was" who cares! I still love yah smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 16

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Cheers Prof, I don't go looking for a fight on t'net these days but I will fight if I'm cornered

Post 17

smiley - cuddle I wouldn't expect anything less lovesmiley - smooch We are the same smiley - smileydon't start it, but'l finish itsmiley - ok

Post 18

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

This exactly

Post 19

thats the ticketsmiley - cheers

Post 20

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm actually stronger these days

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more