This is the Message Centre for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I've Had Enough

Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Says it all really

I've Had Enough

Post 2

Mu Beta

Dare we ask why? A bit sudden, isn't it?

B

I've Had Enough

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I don't mind being bitched at to my face but not behind my back, not that I didn't deserve it, I saw enough of that when I was at school

I've Had Enough

Post 4

Mu Beta

I reckon you've just gotta accpet it, and automatically consider all enwbies to be inferior to yourself. Works for me. And I've been bitched about loads, particularly after the Vip episode and those that didn't get the joke.

I think you're fab, anyway. smiley - smooch

B

I've Had Enough

Post 5

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

What? Tell me who did it and I'll hunt them down and $h!t in their slippers smiley - cross

smiley - cheers

I've Had Enough

Post 6

Thorn

???
This popped up because you're on my friendslist Reefgir- er, I mean researcher # 19_-__ something or other (oops, guess I'm not very good at that sort of thing), didn't it?

Um, in the event that it's over something I did - then I'm really sorry and would like to apologize in advance...
If not, then I think I'll just go away and um, leave this thread thing alone from here on out, smiley - ok?
smiley - yikessmiley - run

I've Had Enough

Post 7

Thorn

Also, thank you for pretty much guruing me on how to do the MUD game stuff so that I didn't keep making everyone upset by mistake, or get in trouble and that sort of thing. I appreciate that.

I've Had Enough

Post 8

Mrs Bojangles

I know we don't *talk* a great deal, and I'm genuinely sorry not to have made it to the meet tosmiley - erm have met you. But I do follow and enjoy your postings, especially your more ascerbic ones.smiley - ok The entrys you write are a treat to read, and for what it's worth, I'd miss your presence here.smiley - hug
Don't gosmiley - grovel

I've Had Enough

Post 9

Thorn

Reefgirl/Researcher 190551,
I am smiley - sorry.
*Feels like some of it is probably his own fault*
smiley - sadface

I've Had Enough

Post 10

echomikeromeo

Please don't throw in the towel, Reefgirl! I don't know what provoked your anger, but it's probably not worth giving them the satisfaction of seeing you storm off.

smiley - hug

I've Had Enough

Post 11

Thorn

You know what else?
I liked bouncing ideas off of you and the others...
and furthermore, I think you're clever.
That thing about putting the storms into little bottles and hurricanes into jars,- I found it witty.

-Thorn

I've Had Enough

Post 12

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

As always, you know where I am. Not often on this place, and only with flakey, shakey wires during my Canuck working days. But you can always find me, my friend. smiley - smiley

I've Had Enough

Post 13

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

I can't say I entirely understand your present troubles, only that I would hope that they are not great enough to cause you to leave.

I might also say, with the romans, "Non illigitamus carborundum." smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheerup

I've Had Enough

Post 14

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Reef *poke* whats wrong with you?

Just give them the finger like you normally do

besides I've found if you go you are playing their game, if you stay it annoyes the sh*t out of them that you are still here having fun dispite them smiley - biggrin

I've Had Enough

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

As I said to B I can take being bitched at to my face but behind my back is beyond comtempt, I had the nerve to tell them what I thought to their faces why didn't do the same to me, I'll pop in from time to time to clear up my convos but that's about all

I've Had Enough

Post 16

Sho - employed again!

smiley - hug
oh my.

nothing to say except I'll miss you.
I so enjoy cross-forum posting!

I've Had Enough

Post 17

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll still be popping in and out and you'll find me on the Dr Who forum "Over There"

I've Had Enough

Post 18

guina

Don't Leave!!!! smiley - wahsmiley - cheerup

I've Had Enough

Post 19

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - hugsmiley - ermsmiley - teasmiley - cake

I've Had Enough

Post 20

Dancer (put your advert here)

Noooo

Don't go, We'll behave. Promise

smiley - hsif
Dancer

Key: Complain about this post