This is the Message Centre for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Aaaargh++++

Post 41

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Outrider, you should know that h2g2 name is not allowed to have dot com in it.
see <./>HouseRules</.>

thank you for your suport otherwise!

Aaaargh++++

Post 42

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

I know - i can be guilty of using things like Yuk or Oh No as subject headers - then when a convo appears with the same title on my PS I can never tell which of the many ones it is or who's it is!

Aaaargh++++

Post 43

Researcher 1463359

On my journal I put the date as the subject. It makes it easier to keep track of.

Aaaargh++++

Post 44

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

that is so boring..add at least small renarque with it!

you could marque your journals with PtP(followed by sequential a number)

Aaaargh++++

Post 45

Outrider

Ooops!

Let us think of it as a, yellow card, bookable offence, like taking your shirt off after scoring a goal. Only in my case that would be a 'white offensive flesh offence' and would result in being sent off!!

Aaaargh++++

Post 46

zendevil

*sulks*

I want to hear more about disgusting stuff being dropped:spilt:hurled:forced into keyboards.

As for teacher abuse, as an ex teacher i am all for itsmiley - evilgrin

As for animal abuse, well, we are entering very dodgy ground here. If the animal is a consenting adult, presumably it is OK...but different species age at different rates, for example, the parables about lions and smiley - mouse, whales and humans "Hi Jonah, not seen you around for a while", young girls and swans "take me to your Leda"....I reckon Mort needs to do a Guide Entry on this one!

zdt

Aaaargh++++

Post 47

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Much smiley - yukiness going on here.

Mina close your eyes smiley - winkeye

Spiggy is very ill at the moment. Been sick for last 3 days and passing haemorrhagic diarr.

Same ongoing problem he has had for last 2 years but he hasn't been this bad since February 2004 when he had to go into hospital and get a drip (which he pulled out several times - bless him).

I have been giving him chicken in small meals and has not been sick since last night so I hope things are settling down. He was dehydrated but is drinking ok so as long as he isn't sick he will rehydrate.
I was going to take him to the hospital but he got so distressed last time and pulled his drip out that I decided I would keep him here unless he got worse.
(If it had been WeeOne then I would have taken her in, just for peace of mind, but with Spigs stress disorder then the vet has told me before to treat him at home if possible.)
He has his own private vet smiley - nurse in me anyway.

He is 17 years old in July so I am worried sick.

Aaaargh++++

Post 48

manda1111

Well I hope you make the cat clean up "your" sick...Whats good for one... smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more