This is the Message Centre for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Exterminate...

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

How great is Dr Who?!

I have to say it took me a few episodes with the first series to 'get it'. But once I stopped expecting Star Wars I enjoyed it. (I am old enough to remember Jon Pertwee smiley - winkeye )
The second series is just as gripping. smiley - applause

On the other hand, after actively avoiding it for the first few weeks, I have found myself watching Big brother! smiley - headhurts

EXTERMINATE!!

Exterminate...

Post 2

I'm not really here

I'm enjoying this series much better than I did the last one, I'm sorry to see it finish - I gave up on the last one. It could be something to do with DAve of course... smiley - sigh

Exterminate...

Post 3

[...]

Aw don't watch Big Brother, Mort. smiley - sadface

Exterminate...

Post 4

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

I wanna see next doctor who episode now!

I apolise for 'big brother' realitity show, because it was Dutch* production company which created it.

* was Dutch it is was sold to a Spanish company. from what I understand they have put it on the market again. a few like buy it an Italian or one of the former Dutch founder and owner. this has become longer remarque, than I wanted. oh well you raed it! smiley - tongueout

Exterminate...

Post 5

Andy

I enjoyed this weeks Dr Who altho wasnt the daleks disstroyed in the parting of the ways and the dalek in dalek the last of its kind smiley - erm

Exterminate...

Post 6

Brown Eyed Girl

I don't watch tv *feels left out*

Pheloxi I ned a hug.

Exterminate...

Post 7

a smiley - hug for Brown Eyed Girl

Exterminate...

Post 8

Mister Matty

Hurrah!

For goodness sakes, try and avoid too many Who threads though. People are too free with spoilers. And as for the tabloids press starting to treat it like a soap and thinking we want to know everthing that happens weeks in advance... smiley - cross

Exterminate...

Post 9

Mister Matty

"For goodness sakes, try and avoid too many Who threads though."

By which I mean avoid reading too many. I just realised that sounds like I'm criticising starting a new one. This place needs an edit option.

Exterminate...

Post 10

Brown Eyed Girl

smiley - smiley Thanks pheloxi.

For some reason the papers often seem to think that we need to know everything thats going to happen - I'd almost forgotten the rare pleasure of watching something unspoilered.

Exterminate...

Post 11

"unspoilered" sound like Russian car from the 70s smiley - silly

Exterminate...

Post 12

Hey Zagreb! *makes mental note to email Zag before the end of the year smiley - blush*

I miss all the spoiler threads - cos I have been an internet hermit recently - well an h2g2 one anyone!

I enjoyed the last 2 episodes of the last series more than the rest of it. I am not a Billie Piper fan but her speech after she looked into the Tardis was awesome (in fact I still have it on tape smiley - blush)

Seems that an episode is ok, but each has a part in the overall scheme of the series.

Exterminate...

Post 13

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Jon Pertwee? (my favourite Doctor of all timesmiley - loveblush) I'm old enough to remember William Hartnell!smiley - yikes

smiley - blush

Oh well, it's over for another series *sigh* and a l-o-n-g wait till smiley - santatime smiley - sadface

This series was just as good as the first, loving David Tennant more and more, and can't wait for series 3 plus still hoping for the return of Captain Jack! smiley - wow

Exterminate...

Post 14

you mean

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4744942.stm

Exterminate...

Post 15

*sets up camp with GB and waits for Christmas special too*

Exterminate...

Post 16

the autist formerly known as flinch

Torchwood looks like it might be promissing, Captain Jack developed into a pretty interesting character, though i understand they're changing him quite a bit for it.

Exterminate...

Post 17

At the end of the last episode wehen Catherine Tate appeared all i could think of was "yeah but am I bothered?" so will be interesting to see if it works.

And BTW, dont you think it is about time you called me?!

Key: Complain about this post