This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

No mopeds just yet

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

After quite some time away from the site, I'm afraid, I am still away. I've just popped on to say just a few things. (Actually it might turn out to be a lot of things. I'm not sure yet. Depends how I feel whilst I'm typing this smiley - winkeye).

Number 1.

I lurk you know. I lurk a lot. I might not be logged on, but I see and hear a lot of things. Just to let you know that I get sad when I hear or see sad news, but I get happy when I see happy stuff too. Just because I don't type my responses on here anymore, I do think of you lot.

Number 2.

Whilst lurking, I see many, many things. Stuff that makes me howl out loud and stuff that gets me just plainly p*ssed *ff. I don't think it's a good idea to talk about all that stuff, but if I feel like flaming a situation, I might just get a bit of fun out of it at the same time. Some of you will know what reference this is to, some of you wont. If you don't, don't start to dig.

Number 3.

The Virago has yet to have a baby moped. For those of you who don't know, on New Years Day myself any G started on the road to trying to have a baby. Crossy fingers everyone! (Or should that be crossy legs!!!).

No mopeds just yet

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*waves*
and it's made me happy to see you on h2g2 smiley - cuddle

smiley - smooch

No mopeds just yet

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

hi cutie smiley - hugsmiley - smooch
hope life treats you with smiley - rose&smiley - towel

No mopeds just yet

Post 4

Icy North

Hi VV smiley - smiley

It's good to hear that you're still around smiley - smiley

Good luck with the family planning smiley - goodluck

smiley - cheers Icy

No mopeds just yet

Post 5

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - chocsmiley - donutsmiley - cakesmiley - choc

It's good to see you. smiley - smiley

No mopeds just yet

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've got the monk onsmiley - sadfaceyou never email me to tell me when the divorce is comingsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - winkeyeI can waitsmiley - smiley

No mopeds just yet

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

She dundid snuck in! smiley - doh

No mopeds just yet

Post 8

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Hey VV just keep up the good work smiley - winkeye and it never hurts to pratice............... often............lots also its those long dark winter evenings.......................smiley - biggrinsmiley - hugsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - runsmiley - magic

No mopeds just yet

Post 9

smurfles

Hi VV!!smiley - smiley
lovely to see you....looking forward to some good news soon then eh???Definitely fingers crossed(not legs)!!smiley - laugh

No mopeds just yet

Post 10

BMT

Hello VV, nice to see you still about. smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

smiley - cat

No mopeds just yet

Post 11

aka Bel - A87832164

Hi VV, in case you read this: somebody has posted to your Hiroshima bomb entry. I meant to tell lil, but forgot. smiley - senior

smiley - goodluck with all your plans. smiley - ok

No mopeds just yet

Post 12

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Hi hunny..good to see you still around..smiley - goodluckfor your plans!!smiley - hugsmiley - ok

No mopeds just yet

Post 13

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Thanks you guys.

Just to let you all know as well that I stopped smoking 3 months ago. I used these new tablets called Champix. They certainly did the trick for me!!! I've been off them for 3 weeks now and although I can't say I don't have cravings, I am finding it quite easy to say no.

No mopeds just yet

Post 14

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - applausesmiley - cheers

Three weeks is good. smiley - biggrin Really good.

No mopeds just yet

Post 15

Sho - employed again!

baby mopeds sound like a great idea!
smiley - goodluck

No mopeds just yet

Post 16

smiley - biggrin

That's MY girl!!! smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

No mopeds just yet

Post 17

Odo

smiley - hug Great to hear from you. Congrats on the smoking. Or, smiley - ermrather the giving up of the smoking.

Wedding planning like mad here, in between dealing with a new intake of studnets.

Take care luv.

No mopeds just yet

Post 18

Dodo!!!

Good to see you, hunny smiley - hug

smiley - biggrin

No mopeds just yet

Post 19

Odo

Not quite extinct yet lil. smiley - hug Good to see everyone again.

No mopeds just yet

Post 20

Wrinkled Rocker

smiley - goodluck wiff da bun-making...

Now remember, you've got to lie still for 2 hours instead of jumping up straight afterwards for a P... smiley - winkeye

My cousin's daughter in Poole just found out she's got twin buns a-baking. When they're done, it'll mean she'll have four kids under five...smiley - groan
Some day they'll find out what's causing this and have 'the other operation' to stop any recurrence...

Bye4now,

WRsmiley - biker

Key: Complain about this post