This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I really can't take this anymore.

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I've gone from just lurking around hootoo, finding pieces of information out, to apparently flaming, trolling and bullying of certain researchers.

Can anyone please go through my conversations and find anything where I have truly had a go at someone?

The only conversation I'm aware of is one where I link to another conversation and applaud someone for what they've said. Something that in my view, needed saying.

I've just had enough of being accused of things I HAVE NOT DONE!!!!

Hey!!! Guess what!!! I'm not your yikeser!!!

I have no idea what I'm going to do. I might still lurk hootoo with a view to coming back, or I might just take a break for how ever many months, or I might not come back, and keep in contact with my friends offline.

This is a shame because I love my jobs on here.

This is a shame because I love my friends on here.

This is a shame because I'm rather vulnerable due to a family illness.

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Why did I know it was your journal? smiley - hug
Remember what I said to you yesterday, don't leave. smiley - ok

Post 3

Icy North

Hi VV, smiley - smiley

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to search through your conversations. I know you don't do those things.

We get the odd person on here who seems to enjoy causing misery. I'd discuss them, but they're not worth the key-presses, frankly. There are so many more important things.

smiley - hug

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - grr

Post 5

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Vicki,
you are too adorable to do anything like that. smiley - smooch you are wonderful friend. please, ignore the b*st*rds who say that!

any one attacking Vicki is also attacking me. do not be coward, b*st*rds and post in my space. take me on. you will regret it! if do not leave hootoo now you are welcome here!

pheloxi
not easily angered unless you attack a friend!

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

A16916880

November 7th:

Firstly, despite annoyances and suspicions, I have NOT named anyone specifically as being a Guardian Angel. Nor alluded to any individual by defining details or characteristics. All posts here have been kept specifically vague, and only pertinent to anyone guilty or with a guilty concsience.

So any self-righteous indignations, whimperings or flounces are done purely at the will or whim of the individual.

And always, ... a snippet from my PS Introduction, ....

If ANYONE has a problem with me, or any of my posts,
Be honest, be brave, ... Heck, start a new trend !!!
PLEASE feel free to use the postage-paid envelope.

+

amazing because he was calling her his *Guardian Angel* yesterday.

Thanks to you and your cohorts.. you have managed to undo everything that has been done this last year.

KEEP AWAY FROM US!

Post 7

BMT

smiley - cuddlesmiley - spaceHi VV, first let me say the folk you refer to think they are being clever at playing mind games. Frankly the amount of trolling, flaming and spamming they do should highlight to all that they are frankly just desparate individuals who have no grasp on how to behave either online or in the real world. To call them Chavs would insult a real Chav frankly.
Don't allow them the privilidge of thinking they have succeeded in driving you off, that will over inflate their egos even more and they'll just move onto the next person they feel in their warped minds, should'nt be here.
I'm sure by now the Eds and Italics are fully aware of there behaviour and I'm also sure they will be watched as to future conduct. I for one, as a humble researcher am watching.smiley - bigeyessmiley - spaceClosely!!
You have far too many friends here who love and support you so for me, I say, get your pretty bum back here pdq cos who else, apart from your mum,smiley - winkeye do I have to play with and tease and err no hang on, better stop digging here me thinks!! smiley - smoochsmiley - magicsmiley - runsmiley - run

Post 8

IctoanAWEWawi

Me wants you to stay smiley - sadface

Post 9

smurfles

Hey.i only turned off to get my lunch,and go house hunting(which was an appointment,and took 30 minutes)
Why do i miss everything,and come on unaware of what's happeningsmiley - sadface
If i were you i'd get myself back on here quickish like.....you know h2 keeps a lot of us sanesmiley - blush,it takes our mind off other problems.Don't let yourself get smiley - blue,just come back and talk to all your friendssmiley - applause

Post 10

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

There's a little flagwaver down here who will always defend you, as much as I can, and certainly don't want to lose one of my friends because someone is being childish.

Rise above it. Peopie who know you know the truth!

smiley - cuddle

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 11

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Ok...now I don't know entirely what's going on, but I suspect that this involves another friend of mine, one from down south...further down south than chester as you're all down south to me. If so I feel kinda stuck in the middle. I hope you won't be gone long....after all I'll have noone on the site to fancy...except your sister..and Scan...and others......speaking of fancying, I'm gonna go off and write me a journal entry.

smiley - cheers

Post 12

Serephina

bolloc*s!

smiley - grrsmiley - grr

Post 13

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cry

smiley - cuddle

*sits down in protest and refuses to leave*

Post 14

Serephina

This has REALLY got myback up.. i 'm sorrylurkers, but im afraid i dont have the time noe thhe want to stalk you n yikes your posts..why the hell would i bother?especially im so elite n your so below me? smiley - winkeye someone around here needs to pull their head out their assn smiley - bleeping grow up

Post 15

Sho - employed again!

smiley - headhurts

Post 16

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

remember VV "sticks and stones" etc.

Post 17

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

Yes, and "whips and chains" etc to end that quote. smiley - hug

Post 18

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hugVV in case she's lurkingsmiley - lurk

smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Miss you hun

Key: Complain about this post