This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

and, oh, did I need that break!

G went off fishing most of the time whilst I took it easy in our luxury static caravan.

The caravan overlooked the lake and was so beautiful. Darn scary at night though!!! smiley - winkeye

I'm really sorry if I missed anything of importance...especially anyones journals. I've so much on my space that I haven't the time to go through it all.

Finally. I feel really old now. I'm a Mrs and turn 31 in around 3 weeks smiley - yuk

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 2

Odo

smiley - hug Well, in that case you can be old and naughty and no one can mock you for it. They'll just role their eyes and whisper "it's her age you know. She can't help herself poor dear" smiley - winkeye

YOu can now get away with anything.

How's the new house?

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

little house - tree - animal

you have the Dutch saying for being maried smiley - winkeye

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Odo!!

Will she have to stop rolling her eyes at me, now?

smiley - somersaultsmiley - divasmiley - bubbly *hic*

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 5

smiley - tongueout

The house is getting on really well now.

We're going to get the second bed in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully, we can start having people over to stay.

Still got to order the dining table and chairs and a spare wardrobe and the such, but all in all, the rooms we use are complete and finished so we're very happy with that stuff.

You and B will have to come up and visit once we have a new bed!!!

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 6

Odo

Sorry lil, but I think us daughters will always be allowed to role their eye's at their mother. smiley - evilgrin

smiley - cheers VV, sounds like a good idea to me.

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - erm

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Welcome back VV!smiley - wow

<>

Well, you're two decades younger than me, and I'm still getting upto new tricks, so does that make you feel any better?smiley - bigeyes

smiley - cakewishing you a happy married lifesmiley - cheers

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 9

Odo

But then lil, I think mothers always retain the right to 'tut' disparingly at their daughters! smiley - winkeye

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 10

Hiya Annie. You're not two decades older than me, you've just had 2 decades more experience than me smiley - winkeye

Odo...Mum gave up tutting at me a long while ago smiley - laugh

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 11

BMT

hiya VV, welcome back. smiley - hug

Old at 31!!smiley - yikes Get away with you, still a spring chicken!!

glad you had a good time and the house is sorting out, here's to a happy married life to you and G. smiley - bubblysmiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - spacesmiley - rose

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Old at not even 31 tsk *shakessmiley - seniorhead*

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 13

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

parp tinker! wellcome back!

RJRsmiley - smiley

Mrs VV back from hols

Post 14

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

err! new house not sunk on foundations or owt thensmiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post