This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

VV slowly begins to tick things off her list

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Well....what a pavlova!!!

I'm trying to ring around a few places to let me know the new change of address. Apparently, I can't do this because I'm not the person they have down as their contact details.

This means that G now has a whole host of people to telephone.

It's strange how some companies will let me change the details, yet others won't.

For example, our tv licence. They were great. They did it for me over the phone even though I wasn't the name on the licence. Yet, our pet insurers wouldn't let me change the details. "data protection act madam"...

I know this, but I'm not asking for data. I'm giving you the data!!!

*bangs head against brick wall*

Blooping hell!

Had to re-do the seating plan for the wedding as someone can't attend...apparently mum knew this *yes, you mother!!!* and she must have forgotten to tell me. Auntie J told me at the weekend. *slaps mums wrist*

Went around last night to get the dress altered by my next door neighbour. She phoned me at 7.20 this morning on my mobile *yes, from next door...lazy cow!!! smiley - rofl* she's changed her mind on how she's going to do the amendments to the dress. She was starting it 10 minutes later. Bless her!!! She's a smiley - star Chances are it will take her more than a day to do too.

I'm also trying to get our broadband transferred to our new number. We have the new number, but it's not live yet, so we can't transfer it yet. This means another phone call and being on the phone for 20 minutes on a number that charges 7.5p per minute!!!

We've been doing nothing but packing since the date of the move came through. We have these great bags that you attach you hoover too to suck out all the air. G has empties his wardrobe into two bags and I've emptied about a third of mine into 1. Looks like I'll need another 2 bags to clear out the wardrobes.

Sunday is going to be a nightmare before the wedding. I'll be up at 7.30 to have breakfast and get myself ready for when the women come round to do my hair and make up. I phoned my Grandad a little earlier to check about the seating arrangements for the meal after the wedding. He's been doing some housework bless him! He shouldn't be doing it. He has a bad back! I told him I would do all that when I got there on Saturday evening. Ne'er mind. He's a man and he's stubborn smiley - winkeye

Monday won't give us much time to be able to recover from the night before. We'll still have loads of packing to do.

Roll on 9th September!!!!

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Ummm.. When Auntie J told me, she was phoning you directly afterwards.. smiley - erm

Roll on 27th August! smiley - whistle

Post 3

but she didernt

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

She did phone you, she just didn't tell you.. smiley - rolleyes

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

tell her to phone me please, i could do with a chat smiley - smiley

Post 6

I would Jack, but unfortunately I don't know your number smiley - laugh

Post 7

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Vicki even tho you are bussy You sound like you have fun!

Post 8

BMT

Hmmm, ST has not only ticked everything off, I'm on the starting grid, engine revving, raring to go!!smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - spacethere you go VV, that'll help steady the nerves.smiley - biggrin

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

why! whats going on ?? smiley - dontpanicI'm notsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runthink all is packedsmiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - erm

Post 10

Virtuouschuffed

You had better be all sorted for the big day...Me is smiley - run about sorting the house out for visitorssmiley - cool

Post 11

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've got a toothbrushsmiley - laughowt else needed

Key: Complain about this post