smiley - runs for cover

Ooops!!!

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*hides under Rob the Carpet* smiley - lurk

smiley - yikes

Ooops!!!

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

stands on top of the habour to get a better look! carries a umbrealla so he don't get wet from the splash!smiley - biggrin

Ooops!!!

Post 4

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

*pushes Jack in to see if he can swim*

Ooops!!!

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

"splash"

smiley - biggrin

Ooops!!!

Post 6

"tickkktockkktickkkkktockkk"

Ooops!!!

Post 7

i wonder what happens if i kick it "kick" smiley - tongueout

Ooops!!!

Post 8

KA-BOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Ooops!!!

Post 9

good job i had my fingers in my ears and me togune out!smiley - tongueout

Ooops!!!

Post 10

or i might have got hurt!smiley - biggrinsmiley - tongueout

Ooops!!!

Post 11

I have also put some white tape on my glasses and made rashion cards and gone into WW2 mode humour, get out banjo ukalaey goes looking for troops with bad teeth and ammo boots which don't fit!smiley - biggrin

Ooops!!!

Post 12

"here i am sitting on a mine"
"sitting on a mine, in the sekfried line"

"turned out nice again"

smiley - rofl

Ooops!!!

Post 13

is it something i've said? *continues swimming backstroke"smiley - biggrin

Ooops!!!

Post 14

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

wot is next?

Belgium flying saucers?

Ooops!!!

Post 15

Eh? Nah...I think it's more the fact that you're swimming around with a 500lb WWII bomb!

Ooops!!!

Post 16

I am not German and not swimming smiley - tongueout

Ooops!!!

Post 17

You might not be, but Jack is! smiley - laugh

Ooops!!!

Post 18

you only have one bomb that is nothing I think they find few bombs a year overhere.

Ooops!!!

Post 19

well at least they find them! its the ones they don't find is a worry!

smiley - smiley

and also WW1 or WW2 old ordanance is quite a concern, the fact that the explosive content is nearing the end of the shelf-life and also the tricky detoners used, can be not good for all those involved in clearing them up!

smiley - smiley

Ooops!!!

Post 20

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ear wack, there's a bum in the arbor!

can he swim???

Key: Complain about this post

Ooops!!!

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more