This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

smiley - steam

Stoooopid cables!!!

I mean. They really are stupid...or fussy about where they are.

I mean, there I am working on the internet...doing something or other when I lose my F drive (and therefore, internet). Now I knew that the cable I had was a little dodgy, but this was getting ridiculous!!!

There I am with this cable in my hand, moving it around until I get my connection back. YAY!!! I got it back!!! So I put the wire back down on the ground and lose the connection again! smiley - wah

This has been going on all morning smiley - grr I can't find the bag with proper connection cables in it, although there is supposed to be one somewhere in the office smiley - tongueincheek. HMPF!!!

My problem solving skills are getting good though. I've put a pin in the wall. Attached to the pin is a bulldog clip. Attached to the bulldog clip is the misbehaving cable! smiley - biggrin.

All I have to remember now is not to pull the darn thing down!!!

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

wriggly worms those cables....get Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter here!

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - bigeyes

These things are sent to try us smiley - rolleyes

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit dangling on some cables
"It is not the problem if one cable misbehaves, it is a miracle the others cooperate smiley - magic."

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 5

There's not much room between me and the wall...having Steve Irwin wriggling around on the floor would be a slight inconvenience smiley - winkeye

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 6

ask if his daughter can help she is small!

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 7

She's a bless it little baby isn't she!!!

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 8

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

and as shy and introverted as her father smiley - laugh

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 9

compared to Jane who was not SheTarzan

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

There I am with this cable in my hand, moving it around until I get my connection back. mmmmmmmmm!! some folk could see a twist in that statement

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 11

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*poke*

Behave! *throws a cushion* smiley - tomato

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 12

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinI've started.so I'll err! carry onsmiley - laughsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 13

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

You can wiggle my cable around any day, VV, smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 14

smiley - laugh

I'm sure I could...but the question is...would I want too? smiley - bigeyes

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 15

BMT

Hi VV.....hope you are well, you want to see what happens here when 2 mad moggies decide to play with the cables!!smiley - yikes I'm slowly going totally wireless, not funny being cut off in mid flow you know.smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 16

smiley - laugh

I can imagine the mess smiley - bigeyes

Mumsie knows all about 2 kitties playing with cables...don't you mother!!!

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 17

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Oh the endless inuendo of combining smiley - cats and cables, I laughed so much I couldn't breathe. You people nearly murdered me smiley - cross

And VV of course you want to wiggle my cable... in fact if you're really good I may even let you waggle it

smiley - cheers

Frellin Cables!!!

Post 18

Wrinkled Rocker

smiley - blushAnd if you're really good at wiggling and waggling, you can jiggle mine too...smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more