A Conversation for (Un)official h2g2 blob finders

Foot Blob

Post 1

JinjerTom

Oh finder of the spurious blob, I reach out to thee in my quest for a feet-type blob.

This is to enhance my entry A4015153, currently in Peer Review.

Gratitude will be forthcoming!smiley - cheers


Foot Blob

Post 2

kow

You can't put blobs through Peer Review, you'll just be told to remove it. If it get's through and is put on the Front Page, then a community artist *may* decide it deserves a blob of it's own and do one for the article.


Foot Blob

Post 3

SEF

It is *not* a community artist who makes that decision (in their job as CA anyway) - though it may be a community artist who actually makes any blob for it. However, it *is* true that it is futile for the writer to add a blob from the existing site blobs to an article which they've put into peer review.

However, if you still want a foot blob/image for some other reason, such as linking to your article from your PS page, then that's another matter ...


Foot Blob

Post 4

JinjerTom

Thanks for the explanations. I'll wait and see if I get selected from PR.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more