A Conversation for Cleaning Out the Alternative Writing Workshop

Batches

Post 1

a girl called Ben

Thanks for setting up this page Anna - be sure we will start using it.

I appreciate that batches are easier for you to process, but they are much harder for us to post here. Someone has to keep a tally and it is unclear which ones have been posted and which ones are on the list to post. How about we start a new conversation thread each month (or indeed each week) with the list of entries to be removed. We can then add the entries as we find them, and you can remove them in batches.

In the spirit of friendly experiment I will start a new thread in just that way.

Would this work?

Ben
smiley - brr


Batches

Post 2

Deidzoeb

I have a question about how this should work: "Please bear in mind that authors of Entries may be sensitive to you removing them, so ask first."

If an author does not want the entry to be removed for whatever reason, does it have to remain?.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more