A Conversation for The Healing Powers of Windex

Windex

Post 1

Boots

An excellent piece of medical research which should undoubtably be forwarded to the Lancet. An extraordinarily British take too. For an Oh (so boring) io resident who professes not to enjoy humour, you cover your distate with aplomb!
Nice one
Take care
Boots


Windex

Post 2

J

Well I'm glad you think I have a british style, or a British take, but I'm American. (sigh)

I should note that the wound of where my middle finger met my hand is now completely healed.

smiley - blacksheep


Windex

Post 3

Boots

Alas we cannot help our accidental birth location! You make a good Brit. As a german born (location) Brit (parentage) I aspire to eastern manners, australian front, british humour and middle eastern storytelling and fail miserably on all counts!
Take care young Brit
Boots


Windex

Post 4

Boots

PS so glad the hand is healed.


Windex

Post 5

J

I aspire to middle eastern humor, australian manners and eastern storytelling, and that's really easy to do!

smiley - blacksheep


Windex

Post 6

Boots

touche!


Windex

Post 7

J

totally.

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more