A Conversation for Talking Point: Your 15 Minutes of Fame?

Play the game

Post 1

Spoadface

Call me cynical, but if I were in the spotlight and able to ride on a wave of publicity all the way to the bank, then I'm game for making that wave last for as long as possible.

Now what if I were to arrange for my family and friends to publicly dish the most outrageous dirt, boosting the gutter column inches daily, and raking in further cash for all. A-fightin and a-feudin in the most unpleasant manner, and then, after a suitably long media frenzy, we all appear together to announce that we'd all just been taking the media for a merry ride, and done very nicely out of it thankyou - possibly raising even more publicity, cash etc...

If in the midst of it all, anything really embarrasing came out, it would be lost amidst all of the false, and potentially more outrageous stories.

I am open for publicity advice night and day, and will only charge a 'modest' fee smiley - winkeye Ithanyou


Key: Complain about this post

Play the game

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more