A Conversation for War against Iraq

Removed

Post 1

arwen, doing nasty essays. being a student should *not* involve work!

This post has been removed.


Removed

Post 2

Dryopithecus

This post has been removed.


Removed

Post 3

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

This post has been removed.


Weapons of Mass Confusion

Post 4

GreyDesk

Well of course 'that place with all the sand' has WMDs. Donald Rumsfeld helped sell the stuff to them in the first place!


Weapons of Mass Confusion

Post 5

Dryopithecus

Once a hand-picked regime is in place, he'll be able to sell them some more.

smiley - lovesmiley - peacesign Dry.


Weapons of Mass Confusion

Post 6

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Yes, there was a saying here to the effect that the Kentucky Fried Colonels knew that the moustached one had the WMD - because they had all the invoices!smiley - zen


Weapons of Mass Confusion

Post 7

Dryopithecus

I see they got my post 2 above. I think post 3 merely said "That's what we all think, Dry". Not much point in removing that, was there? (especially with the post to which it referred having been removed!)

"Ours is not to wonder why .. "

smiley - lovesmiley - peacesign Dry.


Weapons of Mass Confusion

Post 8

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

It is just so *frustrating*! I have try to remember what I have read, who said what to whom... I hope in the fullness of time, it's all put back. Meantime, we valiantly soldier on...


Weapons of Mass Confusion

Post 9

Dryopithecus

To anyone reading this:

If you can get BBC Radio 4, you can always e-mail Jonathan Dimbleby, after Any Questions, around 1300 BST (1200 GMT) on Saturday. Your e-mail may not be read out, but they do say that the numbers read out are proportional to the numbers received with any viewpoint.

smiley - lovesmiley - peacesign Dry.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for War against Iraq

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more