A Conversation for The Last Bus Shelter at the End of Town

Thought you would be interested...

Post 1

Geggs

Except it doesn't really count for the Bus Shelter, as it's all happening in <./>askh2g2</.> rather than PR. But the researcher in question appears to have the right mentality.

GiGaBaNE (U798784) began describing the political system he is intent on set up in F19585?thread=452068, and then started asking of loyal subjects in F19585?thread=452182.

Dibs101 was somewhat sceptical, so asked some pertinant questions in F19585?thread=452244. GiGaBaNE's abuse of h2g2 is so bizarre that it makes his interjection in F19585?thread=451927 deeply amusing.

Easily the funniest person on h2g2 today.


Geggs


Thought you would be interested...

Post 2

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

Which doesn't say a lot for the rest of us, does it? smiley - erm

He's an idiot. I must admit I'm getting a bit disenchanted with the Bus Shelter. Someone once came up with the phrase 'the banality of evil'. I'm being inundated with the banality of self-delusion.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more