A Conversation for The Hellsing Roster

The Trinity of The Divine Wolf Barraks

Post 1

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

I hope to one day make this an actual page, but alas, I cannot at the moment.


The Trinity of The Divine Wolf Barraks

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus walks into the Barracks his fangs shown slightly.*


The Trinity of The Divine Wolf Barraks

Post 3

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*His Divine Shadow enters the barraks, behind him is 4 ASP-19 droids carrying large boxes, behind them is a 4 Verpine technical droids guiding carts.*

*HDS looks over at Craxus at nods. Then steps aside as the droids head to the end of the hall*

HDS: I'm hooking the Barraks up to the Ring Transporter network.

*HDS then walks over to the end of the hall, just beyond the last room (which is His Shadow's) and observes the droids as they construct the Ring Transporter in under 10 minutes. 7 of the droids step aside as one of the Verpine Worker droids inserts his scump-link into the link port and programs the locations into the metal box held on a Mithril pipe. When the droid is done, it turns and nods at HDS, then points at one of the ASPs and points at the door. The indicated ASP turns and leaves, then comes back in with a cage that contains a canary. The droid sets the canary down on the ring platform and steps back. The Verpine droid turns back to HDS*

Verpine worker: where to?
HDS: the Majestic City H&HW
Verpine worker: Aye M'Lord

*the Verpine worker presses a button on the panal, a hologram appears showing the locational options for the planet H2G2. The worker indicates a locational class (retail store), then a regoinal class (Terrania and under), then indicates the city class (Majestic City), then indicates the proper retail store in the indicated city. Programming done (this all takes so much desision and programming because there is a huge Ring Transporter network on the planet H2G2) the Verpine steps away from the transporter platform. With all of the proper sounds, a half foot thick ring opens in the platform, 5 rings shoot up into the air, the area they hold within can easily accomidate 10 people, the air turns gold with light, and bands of light shoot out from between the rings. when the light stops, the cage and canary are gone.*

Verpine worker: first stage successful.

*the Verpine worker now steps back to the platform and hits the comm button and speaks into the air.*

Verpine worker: send the canary back

*a mechanical voice responds afirmitavely and the Verpine worker steps back from the platform.*

*The canary is transported back with all of the same noises and special effects. The Verpine worker scans the canary, determines it to be in perfect health and the droids all step onto the platform and go back to the H&HW store from whence they came.*

*HDS turns back to Craxus*

Cool huh?


Key: Complain about this post