A Conversation for The Hellsing Organization

Mission Briefing Area

Post 1

Mystrunner

Here is where we'll post new missions. It'd be a good idea to subscribe, too, probably.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 2

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Righty oh! but I don't what rank I would be. so I'll just go without for now.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 3

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS walks into the room, wearing a black shirt, black pants, black leather boots, black leather gloves, a black vest, and a black trenchcoat. His eyes are, guess what, black irised, with chin length black hair, he looks like Alen Rickman as Snape. HDS sits down in a high backed arm chair.*

So what are we doin boss? and do I supply the weapons, make the weapons, maintain them, what?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 4

Mystrunner

You are to be the combat person. The firepower. But you won't be getting anything that powerful. I will come up with a page with the standard issue invantory for each of the three positions.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 5

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Ok, thanks.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 6

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

* Walks into the room, wearing a dark blue tunic, brown pants, boots, his Siren 900 in his belt holster and his Banshee slung over his shoulder, a headband holds his hair out of his eys which are covered with a pair of Duckman Industries promotonal only sunglasses (the glasses look like Blades (the famous half human/ half vampire vampire hunter))

Alrighty, Mystrunner any Undead sightings?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 7

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I like having the 13mm dual handguns but could i trade in my throwing daggers for Silver Baggers .45 its the hand gun used in Hitman 2.

*Craxus walks in with a cloak around him. Craxus swings the cloak back revealing his clothing. Craxus looks like Spike from Cowboy Bebop but wearing dark gear. Craxus is also wearing a breastplate like Blade wore.*


Mission Briefing Area

Post 8

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

Myst put his foot down on the equipment page about changing equipment, sorry

Hello there, ready for a mission craxus?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 9

Mystrunner

Probably not right away. If it proves that such a weapon will be useful, we can consider adding it to the archive, but not for the start.

Liking bebop, I trust?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 10

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Ive been watching it all day long. God its a great show. And i understand about not changing the weapons.

*Craxus nods his head saying he is ready to slay.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 11

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS pipes up from the back*

Do we get armor to any degree, and if so, do we provide it? I rather like this black Mithril I'm wearing, feels very smooth against my skin

I love Cowboy Bebop, I haven't seen it lately thought


Mission Briefing Area

Post 12

Mystrunner

Kevlar, standard issue. Blessed by the Pope. Better against evil than anything else we've seen so far.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 13

Mystrunner

Right folks. We've got our first vampire, here: F54947?thread=97404&skip=1280&show=20

I want you all to read over this: A273566

Craxus, this will give you a bit better idea of what all you can do, and the rest of you, technique, technique, technique.

However, the vampire seems to be rather friendly. Do NOT immediatly engage. He may be willing to join. Not only that, but he seems to have friends about. Approach with extreme caution, and whenever ready.

Art, I would reccomend using your barracks and making a plan or two before you head in...

TRINITIES REQUIRED - ONE
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT - NONE
TARGET(S) - VAMPIRE, MYSTADONG
ASSIGNMENT - NEGOTIATE / SILENCE


Mission Briefing Area

Post 14

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

Should we Leave him a message or barge into the conversation?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 15

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

My vote is for leaving a nice friendly message. Invite him or her to a bar and ask him or her the right questions. If they are a non-friendly or violent vampire, liquidate them, if they will help, then don't.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 16

Mystrunner

That's the kind of thinking I like to hear. I think you are going to be rather successful. Oh, but take this to the Barracks. This should be used only to update for missions and assignments.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 17

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*A small drone, about the size of a dinner plate, with a holographic emitter attached to the bottom enters the room. The VIPER symbol is painted on its side. It projects a hologram of Fester, commander of the VIPER. Reaper comes running in just as the transmittion begins.*
[Fester] Greetings. My name is Fester, leader of the VIPER. I know this may sound strange, but we are asking for your help. We have found a Vampire on Heval (A914618), and are requesting you send a task force. However, Heval is... unusual. It is stuck in a Time Warp, so if we fail to deal with this anomoly by 23:32, the planet will return to 00:00 that day, and the Vampire will return... I await your responce.


Oh, one question, where are these Barracks and stuff?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 18

Mystrunner

A vampire. Very good, then. I'll post the alert.

TRINITIES REQUIRED - TWO
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT - TELEPORTATION UPLINK TO CRONOSHIP
TARGET(S) - VAMPIRE
CLASSIFICATION - UNKNOWN
ASSIGNMENT - SILENCE

This assignment is going to be rather difficult. The location we are sending you to is a victim of a space/time anomoly. It is created and destroyed over the span of one day. That means you are going to be required to get back on the allied support ship, the cronoship, before this happens. You will be given uplinks for this purpose.

About the target, we know nothing. For all we know, he could be helping this anomoly along. Silence first, and forget questions. We set out in five hours.

END MISSION BRIEF.

Like, location in the world of h2g2? And the hellsing Barracks, or the others?


Mission Briefing Area

Post 19

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Right...

*Craxus takes his dual Hellsing 35kg. Handgun - 13mm Silver-Tipped Shells, and cocks both of them with his teeth.*

Let's go...Art you take lead.


Mission Briefing Area

Post 20

Wargamer (The Wanderer)


What I meant was, is there a page/posting called "Hellsing Barracks" or whatever?


Key: Complain about this post