A Conversation for FRAGMENTED (part V)

good stuff.

Post 1

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost
Diety, it's getting better.
One problem, though. this part...
"and the world will end for eternity, but We will be oblivious to it because, as We embody everything, the rest of the world will continue without you and as your world rides on the Wave of Expanse, THAT going back and expanding will cause havoc that We, quite literally, do not have the time for!!*"

It's a bit unclear, and too long. Can you simplify the sentences?
If the world ends for eternity, the only thing continuing is a paradoxical time loop. Just say something like, "Your world will be stuck in a never-ending rerun, and that we just don't have the time for."


good stuff.

Post 2

[...]


CAN I GET SOMEONE TO CHANGE THE 'WORLD' IN 'THE WORLD WILL CONTINUE' TO 'UNIVERSE????

I'D DO IT MYSELF, BUT THIS BOX I TYPE ON LIKES TO DELETE THE ENDS OFF POSTS WHEN THEY PASS A CERTAIN POINT...

IT DELETES ITSELF AFTER 'SHO YOU'RE SHAYING'

AND I'M NOT WRITING THAT BIT OUT AGAIN, FOR A THIRD TIME!


good stuff.

Post 3

[...]


OH YEAH... WHAT'S WITH THE 'DEITY, IT'S GETTING BETTER'???


good stuff.

Post 4

[...]


AND I NEED THE 'BUT YOU SSAID' PART CORRECTED!!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more