A Conversation for Social Security Injustice

Respect

Post 1

BobTheFarmer

I have enormous respect for you cause of what you've been through. I've read about similar cases to yours happening here in the UK and it is so very, very wrong.

*doesnt know what else to say*

Bob


Respect

Post 2

FairlyStrange

You have my deepest sympathy!

Social Services in our country is a scary organization...its' as if they have no common sense! I wish yours was the only horror story I've heard.

It is so sad that one of the few things that can strip us of our rights of due process and "innocent until proven guilty" is an accusation of child abuse. Sadly,one cannot sue the government for damages.....and your plight would be well worth more than a cup of coffee spilled in a lap. By far!

I hear our polititians railing against it continually....but they do nothing. I can't understand why.smiley - sadface

NM


Respect

Post 3

Rita

The government attempts to take the place of families, clans and tribes. It does a lousy job and holds little accountability. This is hardly welfare. This is governing by caprice.

There are other instances of the government's assault on families too.

It's neglect of treaties with indian tribes is a prime example. It has it seems a vested interest in keeping the communities inhabited by strangers dependent on tyrannical bureaucrats answerable only to politicians representing big business interests. If you're not an "educated consumer" with the money or credit to be of value to large corporations, you don't count.

The courts in most cases merely endorse this sad state of affairs. Justice is a fairy tale concocted by people who would rather not be bothered by rebellions.


Respect

Post 4

The Dragonlady~There are no ugly women in the world, only neglected ones!

Thank-you all for your kind words of support.
My daughter has (as of a few days ago) written an admission of having lied. It doesn't do any good with what has happened, but is fantastic for any possible future reference.
It also proves what I have been saying all along.
The backlash from such events never goes away entirely. All of us are healing, and will be for some time.
I just hope this never happens to anyone here.
Karen


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more