A Conversation for The Minos Front

The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 61

ED-E42

*Eddie eyes Apollo and then hands him a small cylinder.*

Eddie: Subspace tranciever. If you or anyone else attempts to reverse engineer it, you will greatly regret it.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 62

Apollo

*places the cylinder in his jacket pocket*

Thank you...take care of the place while I'm gone smiley - winkeye

*opens the door to the Jag and climbs in, waiting to see if someone is going to volunteer to go with him*


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 63

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

I'd love to go, but I've had one or two... disagreements... with law enforcement officials in the past. My face is probably on file.

I could make myself useful and set up a secondary command post down in the docks area. A warehouse formerly used by the mafia. It might make a good jumping-off point for any actions in that part of the city. If we want to get to any anarchist activity before the Terranics, we're going to have to spread ourselves out across the city.

Or the warehouse could come in handy if we... have to change buildings... again.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 64

Mystrunner

*Picks up a beeping cell phone.*

They're starting! A bomb's been set off at the Terranic Courthouse, and the airwaves are heating up!


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 65

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Ay Chihuahua!

*leaps into Jag*

Burn rubber!


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 66

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar] Hmm ... I think I'll go, just to let those Agent guys know I'm involved.

[He reaches into his jacket, and puts on a pair of dark glasses. smiley - cool]


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 67

Apollo

I'll have to check on my contact later... we've got action!

*opens the side door, offering everyone to climb in*

If you pick this up a little late just say you jumped in here, or find an alternate means of transport

*armored doors swing open wide, and the silver Jag launches out of the warehouse. Apollo switches on the low and hi band radio transmitters...careless of whether Daedalus can track them, because they are going straight to it*

Keep your ears open, this is about to get good smiley - biggrin


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 68

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar gets in. There, I've said it.]


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 69

Apollo

*while driving*

I don't like the sound of this... its way too obvious for a group that managed to steal Daedalus. Keep your eyes peeled.

*sees the burning courthouse ahead. Pulls into a dark alley*

F97983?thread=223043


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 70

BobTheFarmer

*Jumps onto his bike, starts the engine with a roar, and rides out of the base*


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 71

Apollo

*a message comes in over Apollo's subspace transceiver*

~SyD, analyze this mud sample for possible previous locations--SyD analyzes the sample and returns a match.
SyD: Here, at this Industrial Section of Town.
F105024?thread=229323

Apollo relays back that he and Yar are headed to check this out, that Bob is running from the Terranic Government who thinks that we are responsible for the bombing, and that everyone else is still in the Jag, which is temporarily headed back to base~


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 72

ED-E42

*Eddie touches the consol screen a couple times.*

Eddie: I'll have the droids waiting for her. I'll send an Avatar over to that location to assist.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 73

ED-E42

Avatars come in many shapes and sizes, but his favorite stands 11 feet upon three spider-ish legs and tends to hide in the ultraviolet range of light.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 74

Apollo

*the Jag pulls back in, crew inside*

another message on the subspace transceiver from Apollo
~Some of you might want to help Bob...I think Yar and I have things under control here for awhile. Tell the avatar to hold off for a moment Eddie... I don't want to tear this place up until I've found what we need. But after that, I'd love to get rid of this x-files looking creep..~


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 75

Mystrunner

~Be careful of the X-er, Apollo. We don't want to piss of the Gov. more than we have to...~


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 76

ED-E42

*Several droids scurry out of thier workshop and start to service the Jag.*

Eddie: Alright, I'll keep the avatar out of sight for a while... it should be capable of handling anything they throw at us if you need it.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 77

BobTheFarmer

*Pulls into the warehouse and stops his engine*


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 78

Apollo

*Apollo enters through the back of the warehouse*

Bob! Good to see you made it...Has anyone heard from Yar or Friendly in awhile? We tried tracking down the anarchists, but we really didn't get anywhere. All I know is that they managed to frame US for the courthouse bombing!! Now the government is hunting us down too...

Do we happen to have a roster yet? This is what I've managed to pick up:

Government--Admiral A.
Marshal (Wargamer)
I'm Still Thinking
Ex-Rambling
Phoniex

Rebels--Jedi Jade
Euan
Fred Smith

and a few others I'm not sure of...

I think we need to gather some intelligence here smiley - smiley


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 79

friendlywithteeth

I'm smiley - puff here....


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 80

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] I'm more of a Mercenary myself...
*Marshal is sittig in the rafters, watching the scene below.*


Key: Complain about this post