A Conversation for How the Budgies Are Fledging

Memories..

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Years ago, my next-door neighbour asked me if I'd like a young cockatiel that she'd found in her garden ? (looked like it had got away from from an aviary or ??) But was being attacked by "local" birds (as they do)

She didn't want it as such and as I had one before, I got the 1st optionsmiley - smiley

That female cockatiel smiley - hugwas a member of my family (NOT a pet) was with mesmiley - hugas a "partner" for 15 yr...


Memories..

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Awww, that's wonderful! smiley - hug

Our birds are more in their own group among themselves. They do however call loudly if the food bowl gets empty or of someone turns over the water bowl...
Also almost all of them are totally fine with us taking their babies for a few minutes because they know we will return them. It is interesting however how every bird has their own personality, though some stick out more than others.


Memories..

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Tav' my only loss as such issmiley - sadfaceI never had photo's etc of her.
Plus! She "lived" before video on mobile phones etcsmiley - grr
Myself and my son have often said that "we" wished" we could have videoed hersmiley - biggrinwhen she was having a "tantrum" smiley - laughas SHE told us who was the boss!!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for How the Budgies Are Fledging

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more